Backyard Greenhouse...

• Thread starter stiffneck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stiffneck

stiffneck

Guess im lucky too. Kicked the same demon.

I don't know about you dude but I was at the cliff... looking over the cliff... and fucking falling over that cliff... over and over for 12 years.

So yeah man... every day I wake up... even though my back hurts is a good day. Lucky to be alive. I mean that. I had numerous seziures, numerous blackouts a few while behind the wheel, and end stage kidney failure for both kidneys.

I feel very very lucky to be here...and in get to fuck arond with cannabis plants..... haha what's not to like. :)

Got me an acupuncture appointment tomorrow.. had it done years ago once and it seemed to help.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Haha. She comes in as I am just about losing it. Needles in my back are just fine. The ones in the hip kind of hurt.... but lying on my stomach face down? I can do that for about 2.7 minutes before I am in agony.

But.... i can already tell it has helped some. Hips and back feel a bit better...

She wouldn't take my money but instead is gong to call my lawyer and try and get it approved through workerscomp/insurance.

She said auriculotherapy or acupuncture to the ear is said to work very well for chronic pain. Funk it man I will try it....

Feeling good today...

stiffneck

stiffneck

I think maybe the acupuncture worked.... cause while I had those needles in me I had a revelation....

It's not gogi bx2 x snow lotus....

It's snow lotus bx 2 x gogi.

Maybe I should lay off them yoohoos. Haha.

Yeah. There.

stiffneck

stiffneck

IMG 20180329 105251

incogneato

incogneato

I think maybe the acupuncture worked.... cause while I had those needles in me I had a revelation....

It's not gogi bx2 x snow lotus....

It's snow lotus bx 2
Haha. I'm such an idiot. It fucking Gogi bx 2. Your obviously high stiffneck.
Its snow lotus bx, version 2. He made 2 versions with 2 different goji cuts. Its a snow lotus bx because Goji Og is snow lotus x nepali og. He then crossed a cut of that back to the snow lotus male. Thus, snow lotus bx.

Latest posts

Top Bottom