Backyard Greenhouse...

• Thread starter stiffneck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stiffneck

stiffneck

Never tried the spin cycle.... but the wash cycle...man that's the ticket. Haha. That water was swimming in heads.

I think the washers all pretty much work the same. So I think those $60 ones will wash the heads just as well as the $300 ones. I was washing my greens in a home Depot ice water cooler at first. That actually worked bit Chen as it kept the ice water....well....ice cold.

But man the stirring and turning...my back is already a wreak... hence the 20 gallon washer. I love that fucker.

The sieving bags....I use the 5 gallon ones...I use five gallon buckets with the bottoms cut out...then kind of stack them...it makes for easy drainage of that head filled water...

Out of the kief, un-pressed bubble hash and pressed bubble hash I would have to say I like the pressed hash myself. Wait....who am I kidding I love all that

Coffee + Cannabis = LOVE

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Never tried the spin cycle.... but the wash cycle...man that's the ticket. Haha. That water was swimming in heads.

I think the washers all pretty much work the same. So I think those $60 ones will wash the heads just as well as the $300 ones. I was washing my greens in a home Depot ice water cooler at first. That actually worked bit Chen as it kept the ice water....well....ice cold.

But man the stirring and turning...my back is already a wreak... hence the 20 gallon washer. I love that fucker.

The sieving bags....I use the 5 gallon ones...I use five gallon buckets with the bottoms cut out...then kind of stack them...it makes for easy drainage of that head filled water...

Out of the kief, un-pressed bubble hash and pressed bubble hash I would have to say I like the pressed hash myself. Wait....who am I kidding I love all that

Coffee + Cannabis = LOVE

Thanks man. Obviously, I've never done ice water hash and most of those washers come with a spinner. I figured I'd check to see if there's a use for one before I buy. In the interest of saving space and money a single barrel would be optimal and some are even small enough to be countertop models. I'm in a lot of pain all the time so anything that reduces my physical strain is appreciated. I have peripheral neuropathy from RSDS so getting my hands too cold causes them to crack and become unusable due to the severe pain. I go through a bottle of Gold Bond lotion during harvest because cleaning my hands with alcohol wrecks my skin.

I love coffee & cannabis too but I love my assortment of chai tea with it even more. I'm going to add Orange Creamsicle sugar leaf from my next indoor grow to chai (my current harvest is outdoor and I can't bring myself to use Creamsicle covered in nasty mite bodies).

Last edited:
stiffneck

stiffneck

Love me some Chai Latte....

Chronic Pain sucks... I am dealing with some pretty bad days around here... my neck, lower back and now hips are about toast. Sometimes it feels like I am going to fold like an accordion folder.

stiffneck

stiffneck

Weird
20181005 201552
fungi at the hood.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Love me some Chai Latte....

Chronic Pain sucks... I am dealing with some pretty bad days around here... my neck, lower back and now hips are about toast. Sometimes it feels like I am going to fold like an accordion folder.

Chai latte, is my heavenly place.

I feel ya, both hips are replaced and the cold metal expands/contracts at a different rate as the bone. Makes for some interesting winter mornings.

bongstar

bongstar

Nothing like San Diego outdoors. Climate zone 23. One of the most favored areas in North America for growing subtropical plants, Zone 23 has always been Southern California’s best zone for avocados. Frosts don’t amount to much here, because 85 percent of the time, Pacific Ocean weather dominates; interior air rules only 15 percent of the time. A notorious portion of this 15 percent consists of those days when hot, dry Santa Ana winds blow. Zone 23 lacks either summer heat or the winter cold.

bongstar

bongstar

Have you heard of wiggle wire? It's great for changing green house covers. I switch from poly to shade 30 percent shade cover in May, if you can't find 30 40 works fine also plants only need 30 percent of the daylight sun to produce to full capacity. It also helps alot to reduce heat stress and condensation drops will never be an issue. I live in SD also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom