Bad Dog!!!

• Thread starter N8Stone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I setup my green house in 2 days. I come to this!!!View attachment 257293
If you left that dog there unattended that is the least you deserve...fukn people never cease to amaze me with their stupidity.
" I left my car running and it ran out of gas, wow!" It's like I left a dog with no food and water and confined to a fukn closet and he ate the only food in there....derp
:mad:Shame on you and good dog!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wow, that's some pretty quick and harsh judgement, guys. Before we got the shock collar/radio fence for my girl I had to keep her chained up because no fence that we could put up (afford to put up) or that wasn't basically cinderblock on a foundation could keep her in. Her roaming caused so many problems with the neighbors that we were left with no choice. And, as a dog that had already been turned in to animal control twice before, I felt that she was at too high a risk for being put down to go back.

So we chained her (cable tie on a long run). She did bad things when entertaining herself, for which she was shamed, and now she knows better. Most of the time. She ought to, she's gonna be 8yo next April.

Since we've gotten the radio collar it's been a lot better, but she still runs it if she's of a mind.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Wow, that's some pretty quick and harsh judgement, guys. Before we got the shock collar/radio fence for my girl I had to keep her chained up because no fence that we could put up (afford to put up) or that wasn't basically cinderblock on a foundation could keep her in. Her roaming caused so many problems with the neighbors that we were left with no choice. And, as a dog that had already been turned in to animal control twice before, I felt that she was at too high a risk for being put down to go back.

So we chained her (cable tie on a long run). She did bad things when entertaining herself, for which she was shamed, and now she knows better. Most of the time. She ought to, she's gonna be 8yo next April.

Since we've gotten the radio collar it's been a lot better, but she still runs it if she's of a mind.
The pic invites the harsh judgement, why would you chain a dog right next to plants and nothing else? And what would you expect from doing such a manuever...People that can't keep dogs contained should consider getting dogs in the first place, ime

sox

sox

chaining your dog inside of a "greenhouse" is not the same as putting your dog on a cable to run around.
but your right, the dude never even got back on here to say what really happend.....All were saying is IF he did chain that dog up in there, the dude should get his teeth kicked in. IMO.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty

Yeah, a cable run looks like a whole different scenerio than this...this looks pathetic and it's not the dog's fault!

sox

sox

and what the fuck is that bag in there?? is that a soil bag or some generic dog food?? looks like dude chained his dog up in a "greenhouse" that doesnt let light in with a little bag of something...maybe food.
This thread is fucked up beyond belief...who is this dude? weird/fucked up first post.

sox

sox

one last thought...did it really take him two days to set up that "room" (im done calling it a greenhouse)?????

OR was that poor dog in there for two fuckin days....:mad:

EDIT: im just sayin, when has it ever taken 2 days to transplant 6 little plants.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
EDIT: im just sayin, when has it ever taken 2 days to transplant 6 little plants.

hahaha

If you were dumb enough to treat your dog in this way and still be surprised when shit gets torn up, then yeah, I could see how six transplants could take two days. Maybe it's his first grow. And his first dog

Darth Schwag

Darth Schwag

And that, folks, is why i never adopt former k-9 police dogs. Ya just can't trust 'em around your weed!

Latest posts

Top Bottom