bad luck with RM applepie

• Thread starter growlife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

growlife

just before Reef shut down his site i got 10 applepie seeds and i just started to flower them a couple weeks back and it seems it was a waste of time all of them are males no herms just males
is there anywhere to get them besides hempdepot as i have only had bad luck going through them

thanks

W

WilliamsWonder

growlife,

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. But there are some ways to increase your female to male ratio.

1. Hours of light used. I like to use 24/0 and some use 18/6... It's your choice.
2. Color of light - More blue spectrum makes more females and more red makes more males. I like to use 6000k+ for veg. I use t5's in veg, then switch to hps for flowering.
3. Temps - Lower temps make more females and hotter temps make more males.
4. Humidity and moistness - Humid, moist seedbeds make for better females.
5. Nitrogen and Potassium - Higher than normal levels of Nitrogen makes more females and lower Potassium makes more females.

And of course stress will cause problems.

Hope this helps
WilliamsWonder

I

ismokepot

If you had poor success with Reef's seeds, why would you want to buy more? There are so many other great items available here- move on to something else and learn a lesson.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
really i hear it smokepot were is reaf anywayz m.i.a

N

Nirrity

Phnom Penh 2 girls out of 3 seeds
Accidental Haze 2 girls out of 2 seeds
Viper 2 girls out of 2 seeds
Love Potion 2 girls out of 3 seeds

sun

sun

ive wanted to grow apple pie for some time now any pics of thoughs males ,sorry to here about your troubles

L

Lucy Diamond

I grew out Apple Pie from his earlier releases and found a nice keeper which I kept around for a while.Lost her due to circumstances and re-purchased some just before RM's site went down.Very disappointed with these ones...no keeper phenos whatsoever out of my pack....leafy buds with lousy scent,imo...nothing like my first batch years back.Would not have even guessed it was from the same line.

That said,I'd love to grow out his Viper again and my Double Skunk is a definite keeper!

M

Mr. Whipple

Did you save any of the pollen ?.

Why have a total loss. Make some of your own cross'

Whip :banana:

G

Goldenboy

Phnom Penh 2 girls out of 3 seeds
Accidental Haze 2 girls out of 2 seeds
Viper 2 girls out of 2 seeds
Love Potion 2 girls out of 3 seeds

Iam with nirrity i poped 2 packs of Supreme Hash Plant from RM ended up with 12 girls... order was from the hempdepot too??? but iv also had RM gear preform not so good but i can say that for a few breeders its a hit or miss thing.. but Reefs put out sum hit in my opinion just replaced my old champaign mom with the Supreme Hash Plant both are of AAA Quality and huge yields.

I

ismokepot

Reef is now concentrating his efforts on seed production. UpInSmoke is around but we don't hear much from him anymore....... I think he threatened some people on here after some complaints. I'm guessing the nastyness drove him away.

G

growlife

i have heard alot of good of reef but i have only got seed from him just before he shut down
but from what i have got (bc gold,SourD,eii,epk,bohdi sativa,all male applepie,willie nelson yet to tested) i have not been impressed at all with the quality , just mids in my opinion
not dissing him or anything but wish it was better
the best seed i have growin was mota's and that was only $20 a 10 pack never had a herm and it was all great smoke

B

brookky

I've always gotten 60 to 70 percent female on all seeds from reef. I've growed at least 12 different strains including Love Potion never had a Hermi and all were strong strains in there own way. The only strain I didn't really care for was Willijuana, I just didn't find a super potent plant in these 12 seeds.I have even tried his new stuff, I haven't had any problems with any of it.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
the amount of males can in no way be attributed to the breeder.

G

growlife

thought of crossing the applepie with the willie nelson
the males i have are bohdi,applepie,eii,ak47

Top Bottom