Bad Luck?

• Thread starter Coir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

I will be the first to attest that this is no BS! Customs snagged an order and BOG was the only person who didn't tell me to get lost or the obvious risks of buying online. Not to mention this happened months ago before he ever guaranteed it. Thanks again BOG, your seriuosly a stand up guy.

blazer

blazer

Much props @BushyOldGrower love seeing your interaction with your customers much respect...
See to many breeders pop up only for a few days while there drop happens then don't see/hear em again till the next drop I get you guys are busy but I notice you always seem to make some time for your customers and making sure they are happy with your gear just awesome!!!:D

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

I am glad to be busy. Busy people have something to do and they tend to stay happy.

Preparing for the Emerald Cup of late but every morning I do my homework.

I answer PM s and respond in active threads. Rarely venture out of my forums.

Please visit our Booth in the Featured Vendor section in the center of the medicating area.

;)

jlr42024

jlr42024

what hadn't been said about BOG is that he is the only breeder i can say genuinely has no problem people using his gear in there work. others claim it but deep down you can tell it erks them and i don't get that sense from BOG and its that kind of mentality and passion for the mmj community that should be packaged and sold at the dispensaries and then this thing might actually work!

Latest posts

Top Bottom