Bad news, America: The Polar Vortex is coming back!

• Thread starter neverbreak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

You know what I don't get ? Our earth's history overall is consistently swinging from radical extreme to radical extreme, our existence depends on this anomaly of stable weather we currently live in. Would it really be so surprising for weather to return to the usual pattern of extreme shifts? Pot grows so well in high co2 because most it's evolution took place during a time where elevated levels were the norm
Primordial state that's what I meant ^^^^

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
What are you trying to say @caveman4.20 ??

Mold grows well in high c02 environments as well? Humans don't...

Bacteria does..

You ever read anything by paul stamets?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I'm trying to say if you look at history of earth's weather overall, it's usually too chaotic for us to begin evolving

XTC

XTC

I'm trying to say if you look at history of earth's weather overall, it's usually too chaotic for us to begin evolving

True the climate is stable at the moment and has been during our evolution, but it's kinda beside the point...we could only have evolved when we did because our ape ancestors existed then...you go back to the cambrian or something and it never would ave happened as life hadn't developed to the point it had 100k years ago...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
This thread is confusing :D

*scratches his ape like head*

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Polar vortex says we're getting snow so we're going gnar gnar shredding.....I don't know what's going on either

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Polar vortex is brining a shitload of rain for michigan ( lower northern ) so far..

Top Bottom