Bad News Part of Parental Stock lost

• Thread starter Karma Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Karma Genetics

Hello fine people, I just lost a part of my parental stock, which means the end for a part of my strains.

I have lost One male the SFV OG Kush BX1 the dad of most of the new kush line.

This means there is no way for me to reproduce The White OG, Happy Kush, Triple Kush etc.

I cant go in detail how it was lost, but i am all good.

I will list here what was lost:
SFV OG Kush BX2 male
Strawberry Cream
Lemon Larry Bear Cut
Shoreline
Chemdog D

The rest of my parental stock is all good and safe.

I have been feeling bad for the last 48 hours, didn't know what to do at first, but thought it was important to let you all know right away.

I am not going to sit still, as i was just getting ready for a few bigger productions, I am going to make my kush line more persenol by selecting a few males from the White OG, the Lucifer and the triple kush. Also got some male's never used before.

A lot of time and money has been lost on this, and means a lot of new testing will be needed afther the second version of karma's kush line.

Hoping for all your support, CANT GIVE UP, I will be online less because of this aswell.

E

E.T.

you'll get back on top karma! the power of positive thinking....:muscle
keep up the great work and stay safe bro

T

TacomaComa

Im sorry to hear this my friend. keep moving forward and stay strong.
pm me if you need anything.

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

well u did better then most, they just pretend nothin happened and use another father to make the seeds and just play ignorant on why all the newstock does not look or grow the same as the last

Aligee

Aligee

just keep on going indeed ... if ya need a hand holla stay up my friend =) !!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sorry 2 hear that karma! I'm sure the new lines will b just as stellar. Can't wait 4 that white og and lucifer og 2 drop. Thanx 4 giving every1 a heads up bro. I'm always interested in testing. No1 has givin me a chance yet. Keep up the good work.

B

biggs

sorry to hear that karma. no doubt you'll find something even better then the last male. good luck bro.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Sry to hear that Karma...... You will be Kickin ass again soon..... stay safe

Peace
D9

true grit

true grit

Sucks to hear bro...no bueno at all....lemme know if theres anything i can help with broseph! And honestly bro, after seeing some White OG and Triple Kush pics- dont think you will have any issues with using a dank male from those gems.

And for other breeders- again, this is how you provide customer service. You nip problems in the butt before they become problems. Props Karma for keepin it real as always.

2DogWalker

Sorry to hear for your loss Karma. Keep it real, seems to me you've all ready done so though. Good luck bro, be safe and stay happy. I know I can't do much to help, but if ever needed let me know.

2Dog

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

shitty deal mang!!

i like this-

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall"
Confucius

keep ya head up mang

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Ohh man... :shake That's a real bummer! At least you're keeping it real... Keep on moving forward and I'm sure you'll be able to create even better gems. Guess I can put back my camping gear for a while...

E

ent

sucks. you know the mother rooms always seem to be more difficult to maintain than bloom rooms 10x the size. all those different plants all want something a little different and in my case everything is bonsai'd, so if you're a day late with watering it could be detrimental. i have a much harder time keeping a tiny mother room happy than i do with 3 larger bloom rooms. take care.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
sorry to hear that but what matters most is ur ok and you can keep working . as freedom and ur health is what is most important in life

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very Sorry To Hear About Your Loss

But as has been stated you are a good honest person, we all appreciate you being up front about this. We also know that your next seeds will also be awesome. Good Karma, you've got plenty....
I'm growing out your Happy Brother Bx2 and I have never seen so many identical plants, all awesome. I look forward to growing your strains for years to come. Thanks for the effort you put into your seeds, its truly appreciated

mal

O

ojd

sorry to hear of your loss bro
we know how that goes

but onwards and upwards is all you can do
start anew selection and aim for something beter or equal

you got love for the shit and you cant keep someone down when they love weed as much as you do

peace

K

Karma Genetics

I am selecting new male's to work with from the lucifer OG, and the triple Kush.

also got a very nice harmony male but got other plans for that one.

K

Karma Genetics

Thanks for the support, I am going to Improve them, I still got a lot

Amnesia
Green Crack
HA- OG
OG Bear
Fire WHite#6
The White
Sour Diesel IBL
AJ Sour Diesel
White OG
Purple Urkle
UK Cheese
Sage
Happy Brother
Casey Jones
Harmony#2
Harmony#3

For Mom's and i proberly forgot some

And the Jack#22 male is safe and the Happy Brother BX1 Male is also safe.

Going to go full speed and will do bigger batches right away. As i feel more secure for the outcome.

Thank you all for the support.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

K+, good vibes in ur future efforts, real dedication, Peace SSP

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Ah man, My heart and thoughts go out to you KG. That's is undoubtedly a big bummer. :(

jah bless.

P.S. With all this good vibe we're sending you; From this day forward with every flower, bean and batch will become better than ever!

Keep your head up, keep working and execute! :character0029: Emotion is fuel for drive...

Top Bottom