Purple Urkle
UK Cheese
Sage
Happy Brother
Casey Jones
Harmony#2
Harmony#3

For Mom's and i proberly forgot some

And the Jack#22 male is safe and the Happy Brother BX1 Male is also safe.

Going to go full speed and will do bigger batches right away. As i feel more secure for the outcome.

Thank you all for the support.

Hey Karma

for sure, it's always annoying to lose one part of his gene pool... That said, looking from a different angle, that motivated you to make new projects
and it is a positive result !

Would there be a chance that one day you realize a cross with your Green Crack and your proven male Jack#22 or Happy Brother BX1 ? or one of your new males after your selection ?
One day, I would like to test as medecine, a variety with a Green Crack dominant genetic... One of the interesting possibilities, could be with a Triple Kush male ?
Or is it rather a project with your nice Harmony male, as you seem insinuate it ?

Keep on growing ! you really have some crazy genetic bro !!

old skool

old skool

Premium Member
Supporter
Congrats

New here posting but have been following for a while. Huge fan congrats on placing at the HTCC.

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

The cup is half full

A very sad loss, but you were able to get the product out there and make a lot of people happy. Not to mention, for those who care, those strains just tripled in value! Keep up the good work!

mike hunt

mike hunt

Premium Member
Supporter
Just picked up two packs of D Kush:party0044:

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

dang sir thats sad news. im still banging along the biker kush. my current end the day smoke. white og on deck. going male hunting there. waiting for kush o nesia & def need another pk of biker kush. keep bringing the dank bro.

Bkush

Bkush

Damn Karma sorry to hear that bro. Hope all is well bro, got to keep that head up and keep going who knows maybe theres a gem in one of those beans you have take care and keep in and let me know what projects u going to be working on.

Top Bottom