bad oil trip

• Thread starter oilvapor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

oilvapor

I oded twice on drinking oil that is from left over oil that I didn't fully vap . This oil is made from the everclear process and I vaporize it in a crack pipe . Crackajuania smoking I call it now and it is the most powerful and cleanest way that my long time smoker friends and I have ever experienced . I lightly hit it two or 3 times and then scrape out the unvaporized oil because it starts tasting not so good as the first hit. Also that is I all that I can handle in one session .
So the first time I dissolved about a uncooked pinto bean size in a quater shot of everclear . Just enough everclear to dissolve it . The second time (a month later because so hung over ) I took a small black eyed pea size and still a bad nausious displaced feeling that took over any good feelings . I never oded on mushrooms but was very much the same high .
I have no desire to never eat or drink thc no matter how small the dose . A few times I have started to get the same feeling when I vap it but I imediately stop and I feel ok and happy after a few minutes .

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Nice! I've gotten Psy-high on oil a few times too. The last time we mixed oil and hot chocolate. My lady had a panic attack and threw-up. I couldn't sleep and took a trip deep into far reaches of my mind.

Cort

Cort

I too have done this.

ProTip: dont make brownies with weed that gives you the munchies. At least hide the rest of the tray from yourself and provide healthier munchies.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I never ODed from weed b4.. But this last time at the Cannabis Cup in SF I ate goodies,Hit everything, from the buds, the hash bar, vaporizer, even drank some drinks & b4 the cup ended I was done.. I started feeling wierd & It wasn't fun anymore.. & I was even taking it eazy.. That was the only time I've over did it on weed everything.. I think it was the super super strong honey I ate.. It's wasn't oil honey it was Bee's honey I'm thinking it had oil in it thow.. That's the closest I've ever gotten 2 an OD from weed.. I started feeling all fucked up & ugly.. I'll never try all that In 1 day again.. But it was my 1st Cannabis cup & I couldn't help myself.. I'm sure it was all the crazy different edibles I ate.. Eating weed hits people way different then smoking.. When u smoke 2 much u can juss stop.. But if u eat 2 much there's nuthin u can do but ride it out.. & it ain't a fun ride ether

Reactions: B.a
true grit

true grit

Not OD'ing, its called getting reaaaallly high. I've made super strength edibles aka Gritty Death treats that make folks see shit, puke, etc. All about quality of input, and portioning.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Buy the ticket...Take the ride! I love it! hahaha It is a psycedelic plant after all. But I agree... Not an OD...You just went to the spirit world!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Man Ive gotten to that point before drinking tinctures out the jar. I didnt even kinda see shit. Just felt very VERY VERY stoned almost hungover closest thing i can compare it to was GHB or ketamine. If it were dark out or something i guess it could seem like i was tripping but not really at all. No matter how high ive gotten and ive been high enough to literally just black out or pass out with out realizing it tons and tons and tons of times over the years and ive never had a "spiritual" journey i was just really really high. I swear to god i wanna slap the shit out of every person who says "I od'd man on weed" no you fucking didnt and no you fucking cant. The worst youll ever be able to do is maybe get so high you piss yourself or kinda go paralyzed and have a really hard time moving.

Otto

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Try eating weed Lots of edibles.. That shit hits u all at once it's way,way stronger then smoking weed.. I'm not talking 1 edible ether I'm talking a gang of different stuff.. U will get a way different high.. From now on I won't underestimate edibles ever again.. I like 2 juss smoke buds..

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

LOL....dude. Your telling me i need to eat weed to know what you mean...? lmao. Ive posted up more of my own recipes online over the past 10+ years than i can honestly remember. And no you guys are just kinda blowing it out of proportion. Your not gunna trip like your on mushrooms or any other psychedelic period. Your just not. Period. Im not gunna argue this.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My bad.. But I never posted u would trip.. I was juss saying it hits u way different if u eat a grip of strong edibles then if u smoke a grip of bud that's all.. I never tripped from bud ever.. But a few times when I've ate a few strong edibles or sampled 2 many I've had a bad experience.. It made me feel kinda sick like if I was gunna b sick & up chuck.. I've never tripped off them.. If u made alot of edibles then u prolly no what I mean.. If I smoke 2 much weed I juss fall asleep.. If I eat 2 much edibles I feel ugly thats all my point was maybe I'm the only 1 tho..

D

Donk Frog

i smoked a batch of budder once that got me so wreck i miuldly felt like iwas on shooms...i must meaintion i did like a three year spell where iwas on acid or pure lsd all the time so could have justunlocked some of that. but i ate 4 gram bubble hash once it fucked me up but idid not see shit...felt sick slept forever

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

LOL....dude. Your telling me i need to eat weed to know what you mean...? lmao. Ive posted up more of my own recipes online over the past 10+ years than i can honestly remember. And no you guys are just kinda blowing it out of proportion. Your not gunna trip like your on mushrooms or any other psychedelic period. Your just not. Period. Im not gunna argue this.

Having a deep psycedelic/ spiritual trip has nothing to do with seeing rainbows. Visuals are only the side effect of the trip. When I'm talking Psycedelic I'm talking about floating around in my mind, drifting around on all the strange ego driven thoughts in my mind. Riding one (sometimes uncomfortable) tangent to the next. Being so spun on ganja that there is no sleeping, just spinning out in my mind. Not purple moon beams and rainbows. Oh, and I also never said OD.

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

LMFAO Cruz!... how much... did they pay you... to screw that bear???

i think everyone has OD'ed on weed... its called passing out

keep smokin, youll smoke yourself sober

HOWEVER... smoking concentrates like this(bho's & alcohol extracts from a quag or skillet or globe) can cause lung convulsions!!! your lungs overload, spazm and cant intake air and you COULD suffer brain damage or die, esential vaaaps even come with a warning for this... different than oding, but maybe not

there's nothing more helpless and depraved, than a man in the depths of an ether binge...

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

LMFAO Cruz!... how much... did they pay you... to screw that bear???

i think everyone has OD'ed on weed... its called passing out

keep smokin, youll smoke yourself sober

HOWEVER... smoking concentrates like this(bho's & alcohol extracts from a quag or skillet or globe) can cause lung convulsions!!! your lungs overload, spazm and cant intake air and you COULD suffer brain damage or die, esential vaaaps even come with a warning for this... different than oding, but maybe not

there's nothing more helpless and depraved, than a man in the depths of an ether binge...

I screwed that bear for free! She was hot, and she smelled of honey. I've only gotten "too" high smoking a few times. But olive oil/hash oil, and ganja milk have sent me over the top many of times. Steap 75 grams of lower buds in 3 cups of milk for 45minutes....then drink one! Please enclose a video diary, for us all to see. I looked like I was in the depth of an ether binge trying to walk to my bedroom to escape the cartoon version of "The Hobbit". I layed there thinking that I was going to be the first in the history of man kind to die from a weed over-dose. I didn't die, I only layed there, legs slightly convulsing, spinning out in my own mind. I finally passed out a couple of hours later, to wake -up the next day around 3pm, completly spent. My roomate did the same.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I screwed that bear for free! She was hot, and she smelled of honey. I've only gotten "too" high smoking a few times. But olive oil/hash oil, and ganja milk have sent me over the top many of times. Steap 75 grams of lower buds in 3 cups of milk for 45minutes....then drink one! Please enclose a video diary, for us all to see. I looked like I was in the depth of an ether binge trying to walk to my bedroom to escape the cartoon version of "The Hobbit". I layed there thinking that I was going to be the first in the history of man kind to die from a weed over-dose. I didn't die, I only layed there, legs slightly convulsing, spinning out in my own mind. I finally passed out a couple of hours later, to wake -up the next day around 3pm, completly spent. My roomate did the same.

Funny post hell yea consuming lots of bud products can really ruin ur day & nite.. I've felt not quite the same as u but very similar.. I think my last episode happened in SF cuz everybody was trying 2 win the Cannabis Cup & they all MADE there edibles super super strong.. They all busted out there heavy hitters 4 that event.. Plus I was burnt out from the long drive & didn't eat that much b4 the event.. But ur episode seemed way worse then mine.. Man that's a funny post of ur's 

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Thanks Goo-man Choo! It was pretty intense. I didn't really f**k that bear. But I really would have if my lady would have let me. She's always c**k-blockin' me.

Aligee

Aligee

1st batch of brownies i ever made i put a qp of stress/mex everyone who ate them tripped way too hard LOL!!! including me i havnt did that since !!!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

LMAO! if you say so dude.....but we all know better......give me a motherfucking break.....and i dont care if you are one of motas homefrys i still say BULLSHIT too many motherfuckers eat or smoke that amount every day and that shit dosnt happen give me a motherfucking break yall.....

Top Bottom