Bad Parent needs help quick! Anyone know what this could be?

• Thread starter ProbChild
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProbChild

ProbChild

just for fun...
you might take the healthiest bit and get a clone, dip it and start it rooting in a clean area. just in case...
the clone will have to fight to stay alive, but it might make it.

...and 74% humidity??? that might be an issue.
Now that I gave it a bit of food I am going to give it a week or two before I try chop it up for clones, provided I get that, and I probably should have it PM free first as well.

S

sshortguy1

Yes you have PM and miracle grow is shit soil for Cannabis. I use lost Coast Plant therapy to keep PM at bay. You can also use 50/50 milk and water as I understand. I have never used that formulation myself so can’t attest to the results it will give.

I’d get some better soil and possibly a larger pot to transplant to. I’d also remove all those yellow leafs. They won’t recover.
I used miracle grow but I'm talking 35 yrs ago growing it as to see if I could, I got it to flower but now it's legal got my spouse to let me do it, it's going to be interesting once they get going once they're up, they do tend to grow up way too fast like kids tend to do

alanmac101

alanmac101

I can see some white powder on leaves I assume this is powdery mildew. Baking soda solution??
The browning I am really unsure of. It looks like nitrogen deficiency to me but I am unsure.
I put this plant in some Miracle Grow Potting Soil 0.21-0.11-0.16 about a month ago. Seemed real happy and grew fast.
Now I am getting this.

- have not added any nutrients since.
- had the soil go bone dry once two weeks ago but after the yellowing had started.
- watering every two days since.
- 18/6 light/dark cycle.
- 75% humidity
- temp @ 23C/74F

Anyone out there with advice?

thanks.
miracle NNOOOOOOO its shit for growing weed.. like SHIT...

alanmac101

alanmac101

I used miracle grow but I'm talking 35 yrs ago growing it as to see if I could, I got it to flower but now it's legal got my spouse to let me do it, it's going to be interesting once they get going once they're up, they do tend to grow up way too fast like kids tend to do
HAHAHAHA got my spouse to let me? HAHAHA

Top Bottom