Bag Seed Grow (Possibly GMONana)

• Thread starter DelaGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Thanks dude, appreciate it! Took it on a whim and thought it came out really cool.

How your girls comin along?
Definitely!

Mine are doing well! Still planning on getting that update on my thread, just really tough since i'm so far behind! Should flip to flower first week of october. Got slowed down by some deficiencies, watering schedule, too much light, too little light.. everything lol

20230925 125241

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Definitely!

Mine are doing well! Still planning on getting that update on my thread, just really tough since i'm so far behind! Should flip to flower first week of october. Got slowed down by some deficiencies, watering schedule, too much light, too little light.. everything lol

View attachment 2047248
Ayee they're looking good! Tops are looking solid, and you did good keeping em nice and low. Plenty of room for that flower stretch! 🙌

Looking forward to seeing how they come out! This Thurs will be 2 weeks into flowering for me.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Ayee they're looking good! Tops are looking solid, and you did good keeping em nice and low. Plenty of room for that flower stretch! 🙌

Looking forward to seeing how they come out! This Thurs will be 2 weeks into flowering for me.
Thanks! They say Durban Poison can stretch to double or even triple the height. So i kept that in mind as a adjust the LST daily.

that is sick! They are looking fantastic. How much have yours stretched so far? Still a lot of room left, or are you getting close to your light?

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Thanks! They say Durban Poison can stretch to double or even triple the height. So i kept that in mind as a adjust the LST daily.

that is sick! They are looking fantastic. How much have yours stretched so far? Still a lot of room left, or are you getting close to your light?
Oh damn, they're gonna be tall! Haha good call with the LST, definitely kept em low!

After flipping I've probably gotten maybe 4-6in or so of vertical growth overall. Stretched it outward a bit more. I have another 12-18in to play with so I should be all good, height-wise, I think!

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Oh damn, they're gonna be tall! Haha good call with the LST, definitely kept em low!

After flipping I've probably gotten maybe 4-6in or so of vertical growth overall. Stretched it outward a bit more. I have another 12-18in to play with so I should be all good, height-wise, I think!
Haha yeah, i have 6 ft in the tent so i should be ok. I was debating moving my exhaust fan outside of the tent for some extra headroom, but think adding a trelis net should help keep them low. Outdoors they get 9-12ft tall if you don't train them.

I think the GMOnana you got is an indica dominant strain which helps keep them a bit shorter. For the most part genetics say indicas are short and stout, and sativas are naturally tall and slender.

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Haha yeah, i have 6 ft in the tent so i should be ok. I was debating moving my exhaust fan outside of the tent for some extra headroom, but think adding a trelis net should help keep them low. Outdoors they get 9-12ft tall if you don't train them.

I think the GMOnana you got is an indica dominant strain which helps keep them a bit shorter. For the most part genetics say indicas are short and stout, and sativas are naturally tall and slender.
Yeah I feel like you should be fine, but those are gonna be some monsters still! Excited to see how they come along 👀

Yeah if it is the same strain as the oz bag I got it in from the dispo, then should be indica. Which is perfect, because I'm pretty limited in my space.

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Day 72: Gave her some water and nutrients today. Leaves are perked up real nice now. The main tops are getting lots of stigmas and looking great! I've been lightly pruning leaves near the bottom that are losing out on light. You can see there's a few more big fan leaves hanging down that I'll eventually chop soon.

Overall, she's doing great, no major issues (fingers crossed). There was what appeared to be slight phosphorus deficiency, but with the added FF Tiger Bloom, that's seemed to help balance that out.

Since I'm not positive on the actual strain (and there's not a ton of grow info on the strain that I found it in), I'm just going to keep winging it and go off her physical signals. We're in week 3 of flower now, so I'm excited to see those buds really start to fatten up now!

20230930 195424
20230930 195222
20230930 195149
DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Day 73: No major updates, just lifted the trellis net up a bit and trimmed some small popcorn tops.

Idk why, but I love how as she's getting taller and running out of room on the sides, her leaves are creating like a bowl shape around the tent towards the light.

In a few days, going to raise the light up a bit to its (most likely) finally position, as I can't really raise it any higher.

Next watering will be pH balanced water, probably tomorrow. Followed by upped FF Tiger Bloom during the following feeding later in the week to help continue to promote that bud production!

20231001 201248
ChronicHempHog

ChronicHempHog

They're both looking super healthy! Good luck with your grows dude. Hoping for females!

The thing I love about bag seeds is the randomness of them, never know what you're really gonna get.
Thank you I know one is female for sure 1000% other still not mature enough almost next week or so. I also couple fast buds seeds I’ve started that seem like they’re finally starting to get into veg state, grown good n healthy.

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Day 79: She's continuing to chug along, happy and healthy! Buds are starting to swell up real nice. She's also starting to really pick up her scent! Gave her water and nutes yesterday, which included upping the FF Tiger Bloom in the mix. Trimming a few of the lower fan leaves here and there, and also trimmed a couple small popcorn tops at the bottoms to keep her from giving them energy.

Here's a few updated pics from the tent. I also took a quick video because it's getting hard to capture the whole canopy well in one shot now!

20231007 111758
20231007 111825
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Day 79: She's continuing to chug along, happy and healthy! Buds are starting to swell up real nice. She's also starting to really pick up her scent! Gave her water and nutes yesterday, which included upping the FF Tiger Bloom in the mix. Trimming a few of the lower fan leaves here and there, and also trimmed a couple small popcorn tops at the bottoms to keep her from giving them energy.

Here's a few updated pics from the tent. I also took a quick video because it's getting hard to capture the whole canopy well in one shot now!
Looking really good, those buds are getting hairy!

Screenshot 20231007 121438 Imagine

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Lol love that pic 😂 but she's definitely gettin to be a hairy girl! Looking forward to seeing how much she swells!
Haha i just put cannabis sasquatch into one of those ai photo generators. It seemed to fit!

She is looking quite frosty!

DelaGrow

DelaGrow

Day 88: It's been a little while since I got the chance to post updates. We're well into flowering and starting to look like it's getting close to the end. Going to order a magnifier to look at the trichomes, but pistils are slowly starting to curl and turn orange. Her buds are also getting super frosty and have a pungent, sweet/fruity smell with a little skunk. Lower fan leaves are all beginning to die off, but bud sites all remain nice and green, so I'm not too worried.

Thinking I'll feed with 1 or 2 more rounds of flowering nutes before starting to flush to prep for harvest. Depends on how the trichomes look obviously.

Definitely getting excited to see how she finishes up!!

20231016 160932
20231016 160808
20231016 160849
ChronicHempHog

ChronicHempHog

Thank you I know one is female for sure 1000% other still not mature enough almost next week or so. I also couple fast buds seeds I’ve started that seem like they’re finally starting to get into veg state, grown good n healthy.
Well my other unknown bag seed finally revealed it’s and it’s a Suspense…. Building….. lmao A Girl yahhhh to the clone machine u go miss. I’m excited to do this step goes it’s been a long while and I miss it. I’ll most updated picks of grows just been busy have the pics just need to post.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Day 88: It's been a little while since I got the chance to post updates. We're well into flowering and starting to look like it's getting close to the end. Going to order a magnifier to look at the trichomes, but pistils are slowly starting to curl and turn orange. Her buds are also getting super frosty and have a pungent, sweet/fruity smell with a little skunk. Lower fan leaves are all beginning to die off, but bud sites all remain nice and green, so I'm not too worried.

Thinking I'll feed with 1 or 2 more rounds of flowering nutes before starting to flush to prep for harvest. Depends on how the trichomes look obviously.

Definitely getting excited to see how she finishes up!!
Lookin good! Once the pistils are all curled in and red you can get a jewlers loupe on amazon pretty cheap. Makes examining the trichs a lot easier!

Top Bottom