Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Kitty is doing OK but is on a slow decline.

We tentatively set an app that to be put down on Monday. If she lasts longer we can cancel. And if she needs it sooner there's a vet er that can do it 24hrs a day.

When we first found out I asked the universe if we could have another week with her. We got almost a month so far but she is starting to fade. The closer it gets the realer it becomes.

I'm gonna be very sad when the moment comes and she looks at us with her big eyes asking to be let go.

Hopefully we help deliver her to a better place. And help her life end peacefully before she experiences any serious suffering.

I'm just not sure if I'm qualified enough as a human to pass judgement on when the life of a being must come to an end. It's very hard. I'm gonna miss her so much when she's gone. Probably go back to work and bury myself in work for a few weeks. Just ignore everything else for a while.
Hard to let go of a loved one, sorry you're going through it. Unfortunately accepting life means we must also accept death. Without out it we may life our lives endlessly meaningless. Knowing there will be an end adds a sense of urgency. To see your friend, tell a loved one what they mean to you etc. Sorry but the weed got me down a rabbit hole there for a sec. Enjoy your final time with your friend, when its time the universe will whisper it to you. Peace and good vibes R

justiceman

justiceman

My sister just had to put her dog down today. Much like you she questions whether she had the right to decide when to judge the end. I told her a similar thought I'm going to say right now. Some might say I humanize pets too much, but I feel your cat has appreciated every single moment you've had together and that when the time comes she won't hold anything against you. Kitty loves you and you love Kitty. It's going to be hard to choose when, but whatever choice you make it's not wrong.

May the the many beast's provide some calm for you mind. Positive thoughts coming your way!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey R, remember what someone once said, not just nature has it's seasons everything else does too. People Animals/pets and so on.. I hope the transition goes well and remember while another kitty cant be exactly like the one you guyz are losing there will be another at some time. Ashs to ashs my friend. Peace

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I wanted to tke a sec and post some snaps to update you @rmoltis on how the NCCP and WFLA are coming along. I will be using the solistek 10,000 k finisher bulb in the last 2 weeks of flower. Will post my findings. However with out ever having run these 2 strains before I'm not going to be able to report on much as the true results of the bulb will have to be done with known strains and phenos in my stable so some true side by sides can be observed.

As you know after flip and sexing, I ended up with 1 nccp and she seems to be leaning to a shorter more robust bush. The 3 WFLA are showing 2 diff phenos, one is a indie leaner and the other 2 are tall gals in comparison.

All are loud as hell in the terp dept. They are 4 weeks into flower in a 10 week flower time.

Wfla7
DSCN1681
NCCP 1 sativa leaner
NCCP 2 sativa leaner 2
NCCP 3 sativa leaner 3
NCCP 4 sativa leaner 4
NCCP 5 sativa leaner 5
Nccp indie
Wfla
Wfla6

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
PS forgot to mention these 4 ladies are now finishing up in the veg tent you sent and the digital genetics run will flower in the main room. They quickly out grew the tent. Good problem to have right?? :)

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Today I noticed some remaining fan leaves were getting bigger as the buds swell up. I was losing light penetration.

So I did a light defoliation to open up light to the lowers again. I only cut off fan leaves I initially left behind.

Now there is decent light penetration to the lower budsites.

Sorry no pics tonight.
Just wanted to make note of it.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I lied.

All beast pics.
Lights off with flash.
View attachment 668207 View attachment 668208 View attachment 668209

With led bulbs on.
View attachment 668210
View attachment 668211
View attachment 668212
View attachment 668213
View attachment 668214
View attachment 668215

Beast is kickin' ass.
She is starting to swell up her buds.
I can't wait to see how fat they get!!!
I'm hoping for big fat tops being in a 10 gallon pot.
Well done man. That plant is a work of art. Big fat cola's coming at you!!!!

justiceman

justiceman

I lied.

All beast pics.
Lights off with flash.

With led bulbs on.
View attachment 668210
View attachment 668211
View attachment 668212
View attachment 668213
View attachment 668214
View attachment 668215

Beast is kickin' ass.

"I lied" hahahahaha. She is killing it right now!

incogneato

incogneato

I lied.

All beast pics.
Lights off with flash.

With led bulbs on.
View attachment 668210
View attachment 668211
View attachment 668212
View attachment 668213
View attachment 668214
View attachment 668215

Beast is kickin' ass.
Got a sexy leg shot in there, she's lookin killer bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom