Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I'm gonna have to agree. I cure that auto in a cardboard box and it came out good. I didn't run filtration though. I had to put a small pan of water in the bottom to keep the rh up too.

I usually hang dry the plant whole in the tent with the fan on idle speed for 4-5 days.

I trim and jar everything. Then start the burping/curing process.

Got two 1 gallon jars for the beast.
20170323 235741

incogneato

incogneato

I usually hang dry the plant whole in the tent with the fan on idle speed for 4-5 days.

I trim and jar everything. Then start the burping/curing process.

Got two 1 gallon jars for the beast.
View attachment 683380
I want to try for a slow dry. Hopefully a 10 day dry. Hard to control without Huey/dehuey though. I have a case of widemouth quart jars but want some of those gallon jars too

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I want to try for a slow dry. Hopefully a 10 day dry. Hard to control without Huey/dehuey though. I have a case of widemouth quart jars but want some of those gallon jars too

If you have plants big enough to fill them. It's easier burping 1 big jar compared to many small ones.

I think these 1 gallons will save me a lot of work. Compared to the 32oz mason jars I have used in the past.

incogneato

incogneato

There he goes again @incogneato showing off those BRAND NEW UNUSED 1GAL JARS. I can just feel the excitement building to fill those jars up:smoking:

Dude that Amnesia lemon looks crazy now! I like it a lot.
Hahaha, he puts on one hell of a show tho doesn't he :woot: I want to shoot out there and help trim that monster lol I gotta go back and see what my prediction was for this harvest

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
There he goes again @incogneato showing off those BRAND NEW UNUSED 1GAL JARS. I can just feel the excitement building to fill those jars up:smoking:

Dude that Amnesia lemon looks crazy now! I like it a lot.

Yeah I can't wait!

That amnesia lemon started off weak looking. But towards the late push she is starting to pull through with Dense little rock flowers.

60-65 day quoted flowering time.
Now at 73. Her and the auto should finish at similar times as the beasts.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Photo dump time after lights off

I staked a few branches and got a lot standing straight or a better positioned spread.
20170325 031538
20170325 031601
20170325 031628

A mozzarella lower with no flash
20170325 030843

Purple haze auto looking fat and juicy.
20170325 031448

And for @justiceman I got shots of the amnesia lemon frosting up.
20170325 031410
20170325 031427

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
hahaha looks like those flowers are starting to lean! Always a good sign. :fire:

like half of them were at °45 angles before I staked any up lol.

I'm surprised at some of the branches how skinny and tall they are. Yet for the most of flower stood strong without supports.

But it was the more dominant branches that maintained strict vertical positioning.

I've also been noticing my past grows and now, that the size of your branches dictates the size and quantity of budsites on that stem below the main top.

For example this round my dominant branch is in the far right corner of the tent. Jammed between and next to many colas it is in a lower light area of the tent beneath it's main top.

Yet it's got the highest number of budsites of any branch and some of the largest flowers too.

Last edited:
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Today while I was overlooking the beast and the accent plants.

I got a feeling inside as if they were telling me they are ready for harvest.

The beast and clone could be pushed a little further. But there won't be a huge gain. They have done most of their pushing already.

If they were going another week I would have watered today.

But instead I've decided today it's time to start withholding water.

In the lower chamber where the beast clone resides I turned off 8 bulbs and left 4 on to signal winter is approaching.

Up in the main chamber I turned off the accent lighting. But tomorrow will turn off the hid and only run the accent lighting.

I will keep the photoperiod at 10hrs.
The main chamber will have the hid lighting turned off and only the 2 led lights will be left on.

The lower chamber will have 8 bulbs turned off and 4 left on.

After I'm satisfied with their maturation I will give them a 24-48hr dark period before chop.

I'm really ecstatic that the time has finally arrived.

It has been almost 4.5 months now running all these spaces.

I will be relieved to have made it to the end.

I'm to the point now where I'm confident I'm so deep into the harvest window.
That even though some clear trichomes will remain.
I will still feel very confident that it was not even close to being pulled early :)

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Very nice man. Winter is coming girls! I like those separated grow logs. Those will be useful for anyone looking for information on those strains.

That's what I was thinking.

Cause most people don't want to trudge through 144 pages to find bits and pieces here and there.

I figured I will do it if I'm running known seeds.

The genofarm purple haze auto & the g13 labs mozarella will be the first journals on the forum of them.

Reppin' it for the forum guys :)

incogneato

incogneato

That's what I was thinking.

Cause most people don't want to trudge through 144 pages to find bits and pieces here and there.

I figured I will do it if I'm running known seeds.

The genofarm purple haze auto & the g13 labs mozarella will be the first journals on the forum of them.

Reppin' it for the forum guys :)
I was thinking of doing the same thing with a few of my strains after this first run. Like R said, especially if there isn't already a grow log for them. Expand the genetic library at the farm!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I was thinking of doing the same thing with a few of my strains after this first run. Like R said, especially if there isn't already a grow log for them. Expand the genetic library at the farm!

People come to us via web searches.
So to catch more people passing by.
Put up some flashy advertisement :)

20170326 011508

I took the picture through the screen tent window. It helps highlight the chunkyness of the flowers

incogneato

incogneato

People come to us via web searches.
So to catch more people passing by.
Put up some flashy advertisement :)

View attachment 683817
I took the picture through the screen tent window. It helps highlight the chunkyness of the flowers
True, that's how I ended up here. Google searches and every time I visited I liked the format/feel here so I started lurking. Now Im on here too much :speechless:

Top Bottom