GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
What do you mean, I kinda hate sharing with her.

I just like sharing the experience of something you love. With someone you love.

I love sharing anything with her,
I also think we each deserve %50.

There are things I really like and she's not interested in.
Things she really likes that I'm not interested in.
Once we both love 1 thing the %50 rule is strongly enforced :cry:

incogneato

incogneato

https://patients4medicalmarijuana.wordpress.com/2010/04/30/topical-cannabis-healing-salve/
Very easy to do, don't skip out on the vitamin e. Only down fall is the smell. But if you make hash first then make the oil with the hash your good to go. And I add 1.5 x there recommended dose.
Thanks GG, that's awesome, I just made a bunch of canna coconut oil. Looks like I can just add to it. Do you think doing a few water washes with the canna coconut oil would help knock down the smell? Get the "green" smell out of it anyway

Smerb

Smerb

I just like sharing the experience of something you love. With someone you love.

I love sharing anything with her,
I also think we each deserve %50.

There are things I really like and she's not interested in.
Things she really likes that I'm not interested in.
Once we both love 1 thing the %50 rule is strongly enforced :cry:
Man my old lady won't share her bong. It's a bit irritating.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

the hard part for me is the torch and dab thing its like you need three hands.. but i also do not know how hot to really get the glass. so i guess ill waste some wax learning.
as long as i get high. laughs. its all good.
chris.
The first time i dabbed i coughed so hard & farted at the same time while hittin the dab blew all the water clear out the bowl ! But i was high an all fukkered for hours

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Thanks GG, that's awesome, I just made a bunch of canna coconut oil. Looks like I can just add to it. Do you think doing a few water washes with the canna coconut oil would help knock down the smell? Get the "green" smell out of it anyway
Yup add your bee's wax and vitamin e and your good to go.
I would leave it how it is for your first attempt. You will love it! I lay down for bed and my whole damn body pulses then I smoke and my head is just as high. It's fantastic!:D

incogneato

incogneato

Yup add your bee's wax and vitamin e and your good to go.
I would leave it how it is for your first attempt. You will love it! I lay down for bed and my whole damn body pulses then I smoke and my head is just as high. It's fantastic!:D
I was wondering that, so they will feel the effects from it then right? Ill try it out on myself first. I always do lol. I'm excited to try it out, I have sore muscles everywhere

Top Bottom