Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

Banger? Or paddle? What's your dab tool?
IMG 1548   Copy

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
ok this is gonna sound funny to you guys i8m sure.. but i was getting sun burn from my cheap LED light. had to use some suntan lotion on my legs. hah. iv been hanging out wit h them to much. hah. hey ill dab to th

That's funny stuff you getting a sunburn from the uv.

Maybe you could get a chair inside the new tent with the cobs. Then it could be a tanning booth.

Last edited:
justiceman

justiceman

Now that my trim has been drying long enough. Today is the day to turn it into oil.
View attachment 689912

I didn't weigh the trim this time. Mostly because it usually yields %10-%15. Not worth calculating.

But it was about 2 full quart mason jars full from all the plants.

Was a good amount so I expect a decent recovery here.

I had to iso wash my silicone pan. The last batch was the sludge. Gotta preserve the taste of that good good.

My next oil batch will be the smalls of the beast, clone & #3. It will be a mixed batch.

For now the trim will hold me over for a while.
Always love to see this happening in the thread R! That silicone pan looks like it sure makes things way easier in terms of collecting.

Man my old lady won't share her bong. It's a bit irritating.
hahahaha man that is classic. good stuff.

ok this is gonna sound funny to you guys i8m sure.. but i was getting sun burn from my cheap LED light. had to use some suntan lotion on my legs. hah. iv been hanging out wit h them to much. hah. hey ill dab to th
LOL! Jipp you are the man That is some love and dedication right there no doubt.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I was wondering that, so they will feel the effects from it then right? Ill try it out on myself first. I always do lol. I'm excited to try it out, I have sore muscles everywhere
Yes you can feel it depending on strength of the oil. I think your gonna love it. Really sore at night no salve I wake up see the next morning, use the salve you will feel 100 times better. I made it with an indica leaning manderine cookies and just love it.

jipp

jipp

Oh buddy your tolerance is going to go through the roof!
yeah its already high, sorta scary. oh well im in no condition to try and take a break.. heh.

i do wish it was a strait tube bong tho.. this beaker thing sorta sucks. you get stale smoke.. but wait this is more vapor? shrugs.. with herb it sucks anyhow.

heh.
but i bought it when iw as on pills thinking id knock over a single tube.
hah
so yeah man i take a dab, then vape on the pen.. need a boost hit the banger.. works well.

hope you are having a great day.. just got my plants watered and micro up.. and my table is ready for the clone tent.

go me. laughs.
bowl up.
chris.

Srenots

Srenots

yeah its already high, sorta scary. oh well im in no condition to try and take a break.. heh.

i do wish it was a strait tube bong tho.. this beaker thing sorta sucks. you get stale smoke.. but wait this is more vapor? shrugs.. with herb it sucks anyhow.

heh.
hah
so yeah man i take a dab, then vape on the pen.. need a boost hit the banger.. works well.

hope you are having a great day.. just got my plants watered and micro up.. and my table is ready for the clone tent.

go me. laughs.
bowl up.
chris.
nice rock em bro ~

jipp

jipp

anyone else get a msg from bobby123 im fucking lost.

i think they sent the message to the wrong person AGAIN!

id post it but may have to much personal info.. i dunno its a lot of fucking drama in the message but no clue who the players are. hah

chris.,

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter

heh.
hah

go me. laughs.
bowl up.
chris.

If you've got a high tolerance, oil is where it is at.

I have found that with oil I actually go through my product more slowly than with flower.

Once I did the math on the oil content of my bowls. I realized my bowl of flowers were so big they contained more oil than my avg dab size.

So going to oil i vape less overall.

Product lasts longer between hits.

Gets rid of most of the plant matter leaving it Cleaner and smoother on my lungs.

Eliminates that chronic smokers cough.

I love me some oil :)

Top Bottom