Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Its going down in clone town! Looking good brotha. I hope to have some greenery in my tent like that real soon

Once your seeds pop @incogneato
Things will go quickly.

You'll have some greenery like that soon. Hopefully more since your tent is bigger than mine.

If you have a 4×4 tent that's 16sq ft.
I have 4 square feet.

If you go by the 1 plant per square ft.
You could have 16 plants. In 2 gallon pots

incogneato

incogneato

Once your seeds pop @incogneato
Things will go quickly.

You'll have some greenery like that soon. Hopefully more since your tent is bigger than mine.

If you have a 4×4 tent that's 16sq ft.
I have 4 square feet.

If you go by the 1 plant per square ft.
You could have 16 plants. In 2 gallon pots
I thought about that but I want to stay within the 12 plant limit for now.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Today is end of week 5 & start of week 6.
20160904 230855

20160904 230840

Everything is looking good here are some close ups.
SDXQ #1
20160904 230315

Big bagseed #2
20160904 230422

Big bagseed #1
20160904 230529

20160904 230546

SDXQ #2
20160904 230734

20160904 230658

Photoperiod being reduced another 15 minutes now so 10.75/13.25

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Today is end of week 5 & start of week 6.
View attachment 631457
View attachment 631458

Everything is looking good here are some close ups.
SDXQ #1
View attachment 631459

Big bagseed #2
View attachment 631460

Big bagseed #1
View attachment 631461
View attachment 631462

SDXQ #2
View attachment 631464
View attachment 631463

Photoperiod being reduced another 15 minutes now so 10.75/13.25
Dang Gomer, looking mighty frosty in that tent . Very nice work you did on the manifolding. Props +++

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Dang Gomer, looking mighty frosty in that tent . Very nice work you did on the manifolding. Props +++

Thanks @jumpincactus .
The extra frost I'm seeing in real life is due to using the metal halide in flower.

The mainlining training worked out great to fill up my space. I have all cola's in grid formation relative to the other cola's, 4 per square ft. Max height plant is around "24 (+or- some).

Those SDXQ plants are already better than any genetix I've grown so far. I can see it in their dense flower structure along with the extreme frost.

But that bagseed #1 is no slacker either. It is the only one I've grown that I've seen pink pistils (hot pink). But it's hard to capture on camera. They are not All pink. For being random bagseed it sure is shining right now. It looks mighty tasty.

Bagseed #2 looks like the lowest quality of any of them. It still looks great. It just has less visible trichome density. And it's flowers look less dense than the others. We will see after harvest if it was worth keeping around. I have a 7 top clone of it. But if it's flowers are lacking I may just use the extra space for big bagseed#1 & SDXQ #2 clones. They seem to be the real winners this round.

incogneato

incogneato

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I started missing this thread again, looking good man!

Thx @Papa Indica . This is my 2nd grow and I hope to have many more tied onto this thread. For I have many more mystery seeds to pop yet.

My clones awaiting the flowering chamber already have 28 total tops out of 4 plants. This current round I have 16 tops out of 4 plants.

So I have at least this next round to go before any breaks for holidays, vacation or something.

This Sunday will be the end of week 6 & the start of week 7 flower.
Harvest is drawing ever nearer.

Did I ever mention I love growing this stuff? It is always so entertaining.

On a side note. I accidentally brushed my arm against my SDXQ #1 then smelled it.

It smelt like strait fruit loops/fruity pebbles. A very sweet Berry fruity aroma.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hey guys on a note unrelated to the grow.

Last night I was blowing my nose.
When I felt a sensation like a balloon inflating in my groin area. I'm pretty sure I developed a hernia.

I can push the intestine or whatever it is back into the spot where it breached. But without constant pressure it slips back out.

I'm nervous because online everywhere it says the only real way to fix it is surgery.

I wish there were less intense methods of healing.

I put on some boxer briefs.
Hoping the added pressure would help.

I called off work today.
Now I just need to visit a doctor and see what to do next.

Ahh the joys of getting older.
says it happens more to men than women.
F1medium

I got this from here.

incogneato

incogneato

When I felt a sensation like a balloon inflating in my groin area. I'm pretty sure I developed a hernia.

I can push the intestine or whatever it is back into the spot where it breached. But without constant pressure it slips back out.

I'm nervous because online everywhere it says the only real way to fix it is surgery.

I called off work today.

View attachment 632660

I got this from here.
I've had 2 hernias. Best not to put them off as the tear in the abdominal wall can get bigger over time. Sorry to hear though bud.. Heal well

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

I called off work today.

View attachment 632660

I got this from here.
Dam brother i wish your health back to equilibrium. On a real note if surgery wasnt an option as in we didnt have that technology i wonder could methods of cannabis and others herbs be used to cure your current state of ailment.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I called off work today.

View attachment 632660

I got this from here.
Oh damn man, that sounds shitty. Kinda making me cringe a bit thinking about it. I have an uncomfortable amount of empathy, I can feel shit like that when I hear about it. Good luck with that man, I hope you can find relief without too much grief.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Thanks for your get well wishes everyone. I'm still slacking on seeing a doc. Seems none of the good ones are available on weekends :/

On another side note. I have been needing a way to get my head off this situation.

So I placed a seed order today from attitude seed bank. (Would have used thcbay but they didn't have the genetix I was looking for)

Here are the breeders packs I ordered.

10 seeds Dj short blueberry (not the true blueberry, just blueberry. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.)

10 seeds tga subcool qrazy train.
(@thunderfudge says this guy's a dick but his genetix are good. I ordered this strain because I have fond memories of it from years past and would like it in my collection)

11 seeds exotic genetix double stuffed
11 seeds exotic genetix extreme orange
(I love any exotic genetix gear so I figured I'd pick out a couple more packs. Should be great to add to the collection.)

And here is the list of freebies with my order.

2 seeds reserva privada tangie

2 seeds world of seeds landraces Afghan kush

2 seeds world of landraces wild Thailand

2 seeds emerald triangle seeds sour lemon OG

2 seeds emerald triangle seeds royal purple kush

1 seed Humboldt seed organization black D.O.G.

1 seed g13 lab seeds mozzarella

1 seed Dinafem seeds purple orange cbd

1 seed t.h.seeds sage n' sour

2 seeds med man brand rock star kush

6 seeds exotic genetix blue suede ribbon.

So all in all,
The breeders packs contain 42 seeds.
The freebies add up to 22 seeds.
That's 64 seeds total.

It brightened my day up a little bit :)
I'll be posting my weekly sunday update tonight when lights come on.

incogneato

incogneato

Thanks for your get well wishes everyone. I'm still slacking on seeing a doc. Seems none of the good ones are available on weekends :/

On another side note. I have been needing a way to get my head off this situation.

So I placed a seed order today from attitude seed bank. (Would have used thcbay but they didn't have the genetix I was looking for)

10 seeds Dj short blueberry (not the true blueberry, just blueberry. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.)

(@thunderfudge says this guy's a dick but his genetix are good. I ordered this strain because I have fond memories of it from years past and would like it in my collection)

(I love any exotic genetix gear so I figured I'd pick out a couple more packs. Should be great to add to the collection.)

So all in all,
That's 64 seeds total.

Hell of an order bro, nice genetics!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

So all in all,
That's 64 seeds total.

Nice! That'll keep you busy for a while!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hell of an order bro, nice genetics!

I'm pretty happy with all of them.
I'm positive each breeder pack for each strain should have at least a couple awesome phenotypes.

And those freebies. Damn I didn't think I'd get so many!

Nice! That'll keep you busy for a while!

It most certainly will.

Currently in possession,
20160911 153824

I have 44 bagseed left after splitting them with @jumpincactus .

Then 5 mystery seeds from logic

6 breeders packs from Exotic genetix (11 seeds per pack)

So total on hand is 115 seeds

Currently awaiting delivery

@jumpincactus is gonna hook me up with 3 breeders packs/3 strains from mandala seeds (30 seeds total)

Then the order I listed today.
64 seeds total.

Everything combined that's 324 total seeds.

If I can only pop 5 of each in my tent per round. 324÷5= 64.8 grows.

If I can have 4 grows per year
64.8÷4= 16.2 years.

If I went perpetual it could be 5 harvests a year 64.8÷5= 12.96 years.

So as of now I have enough seeds to pop for the next 13-16 years. That is if I go perpetual forever.

Right now I am in the collecting stage.
Gathering great genetics for the future when hybridization ruins most of the genetic stock in the world.
Or when the good breeders disappear.

Seems good strains come and go very quick like collector cards. So I will be stocking up starting now through the next few years.

Also preparing for when I move back to Washington state I will want to expand the size of my personal grow to accommodate family members and very close friends. That will speed up the seed popping. And during that expansion stage I will want to start my own breeding program.

For now though I will stick to my bagseed collection until it's gone.
Then I will move onto my freebies.
Then the breeders packs will be last.
This will keep the quality of genetics pushing ever higher as the years progress for me.

incogneato

incogneato

I'm positive each breeder pack for each strain should have at least a couple awesome phenotypes.

It most certainly will.

Currently in possession,
View attachment 632937

@jumpincactus is gonna hook me up with 3 breeders packs/3 strains from mandala seeds (30 seeds total)

64 seeds total.

64.8÷4= 16.2 years.

So as of now I have enough seeds to pop for the next 13-16 years. That is if I go perpetual forever.

Gathering great genetics for the future when hybridization ruins most of the genetic stock in the world.

Seems good strains come and go very quick like collector cards. So I will be stocking up starting now through the next few years.

Also preparing for when I move back to Washington state I will want to expand the size of my personal grow to accommodate family members and very close friends. That will speed up the seed popping. And during that expansion stage I will want to start my own breeding program.

This will keep the quality of genetics pushing ever higher as the years progress for me.
I can see how easy it is to collect beans, I'm always window shopping for more and I just got started. Can't wait to see some of those grows on here. Gonna need a bigger tent! Grow on brotha

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Today's update.
End of week 6 start of week 7.
Photoperiod reduced to 10.5/13.5

20160911 232458

20160911 214908

20160911 222606

Sine I am at the projected last 2 weeks
I am going to follow my earth juice brands ripening stage feed chart instead of feeding only water last 2 weeks.
Screenshot 20160317 003719

And here is clone town
20160911 215104

I switched off 4 of the bulbs to help slow down their growth for just a couple more weeks. Seems to have helped.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

It most certainly will.

Currently in possession,
View attachment 632937

64 seeds total.

64.8÷4= 16.2 years.

You know, in my experience, and I know there are people who would back me up on this, it happens quite often that freebie beans are some of the best stuff you'll ever pop. If you think about it, it kinda makes sense, these seed companies put out freebies to try and entice people to buy their seeds so, why wouldn't they put out seeds from their best stock for that?
I had a Kandy Kush freebie bean from Reserva Privada and that was hands down some of the best weed I've grown, in all honesty, if I had to choose, I think I might even say that it was the best I've had/grown, I bought two packs of them and never got anything even close to that first one. I've had other freebies that were kick ass too.
Of course, every freebie isn't going to be gold, that would be crazy, but don't just dismiss those freebies, you might kick yourself in the ass if you didn't bother to clone something that you'd want to keep. I don't know if you have much ability for hanging on to strains anyway I guess.
I know I still haven't stopped beating myself up over not cloning back when I had 2 or 3 different things I've had. Damn it. :banghead:

Top Bottom