Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
She looks good rmol! Awesome job! I can't tell quantity of plant (s) you have there but you defy got tops...

Here's an under canopy shot for you.
20170107 125021

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

LOL. I'm trying to max out my tent.

I want to achieve the biggest yield I can in my 2x2 space.
I understand brother!
And 2 month veg is acceptable. You will have to up your game soon lol.. start counting how much weight you harvest a year in that space. Maximizing time and space.....
You know what they call it when you maximize space and time..............
The Event Horizon......... BOOM!
LMAO....

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I understand brother!
And 2 month veg is acceptable. You will have to up your game soon lol.. start counting how much weight you harvest a year in that space. Maximizing time and space.....
You know what they call it when you maximize space and time..............
The Event Horizon......... BOOM!
LMAO....

I've got a clone of The Beast in the same size container, only cut 5" tall so it's a 5 gal pot vs 10 gal.
20170107 130021

It is in training now so that by the time The Beast is done flowering. It's replacement will be ready after a short veg under the mh once transplanted into the 10 gallon pot.

This will help minimize the large time loss between vegging these monsters.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I've got a clone of The Beast in the same size container, only cut 5" tall so it's a 5 gal pot vs 10 gal.
View attachment 658035
It is in training now so that by the time The Beast is done flowering. It's replacement will be ready after a short veg under the mh once transplanted into the 10 gallon pot.

This will help minimize the large time loss between vegging these monsters.
And bro that's what I'm talking about.. utilizing space and time.. very good!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I feel like every grow I learn more and more.

And just like you said. One day it will all come together perfectly.

Just takes time, patience, effort, and understanding.
That's a fact.. It really hot fun for me when I started cloning.. you can't just sit around and watch 1 plant grow... you die of boredom or the plant will die from you not leaving them alone...

SHOPS FIRED....

As I was saying. .. just getting different things going makes it much more enjoyable.. if I was new I would start 2 new seedlings every 2 weeks for the first 3 months just to study the difference in weekly growth, each new time teaching me more...

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
That's a fact.. It really hot fun for me when I started cloning.. you can't just sit around and watch 1 plant grow... you die of boredom or the plant will die from you not leaving them alone...

SHOPS FIRED....

As I was saying. .. just getting different things going makes it much more enjoyable.. if I was new I would start 2 new seedlings every 2 weeks for the first 3 months just to study the difference in weekly growth, each new time teaching me more...

Yup new stuff is fun. I've already experimented with so much new stuff.

This round I'm working on my biggest single plant.

Along with training the 3 seedlings into single cola dominant plants.

Ought to be fun.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yup new stuff is fun. I've already experimented with so much new stuff.

This round I'm working on my biggest single plant.

Along with training the 3 seedlings into single cola dominant plants.

Ought to be fun.
Here is what my conclusion was on that. I grew 1 plant in 4x4 with 1 k.
I also grew 3 plants in 4x4 with 1k.
Now I had some problems week 5 of flower with the one plant and my mini 4 day vacation but bud size, grams per cola, ease of growing I easily give to the 3 plants..
I wanted to grow a beast to say I did. Now I want to just get 150 to 250 grams per plant (2x2) and topping 3 times gets me to the low end of that. Supercropping would probably get me closer to the high end.
But do all over, I would grow single cola plants every 6 inches and flower straight from rooted clone...

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Today is day 3 after flip in the micro tent. The stretch is on for #3.
20170107 175405

20170107 175506

20170107 175341

After the 1st week I'll start posting weekly updates on her.

It's bright as hell in that tent.
I'm really hoping for some good buds from the high light density.

I can't wait to see what a set of HO T5's can do in flower. I'm very optimistic for this grow :)

I don't expect a high yield.
If I get around 1oz of quality buds I'll be happy.

So far the micro tent has logged $6 in electricity used. It probably won't use much more to get through flower either. I'm thinking around $20 or so total.

Top Bottom