Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mandalaman

mandalaman

It's got a dark amber color to it.
View attachment 664984 View attachment 664985

Yup it was from my last batch that I ground up. The big bagseed#2 (21.34% yielder).

And yes I can dab this, and do daily.

Nice! How's it taste? I generally prefer to eat an alcohol extraction but this is intriguing me. What temp do you dab at?

This is stuff I ran recently. Meh. Too much effort for inferior product (in my opinion). I am going to get a rosin press soon.

IMG 2542

mandalaman

mandalaman

Yeah I will keep in the 180-230 range until it speaks my name and says "mandala. Pssst. Dude. I am fucking ready" and then I will sing a song as i strain into its home for the night. Will make something with it tomorrow night :)

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Nice! How's it taste? I generally prefer to eat an alcohol extraction but this is intriguing me. What temp do you dab at?

This is stuff I ran recently. Meh. Too much effort for inferior product (in my opinion). I am going to get a rosin press soon.

View attachment 664994

I don't have an idea of temp.

I get my nail red hot then let it cool until visually it's no longer red.

I need it to be very hot cause my dabs are large .05-.08g.

If there is not enough heat to vaporize all the oil it puddles and gets wasted. So I need mine a little hotter than avg.
Plus I do single breath draws so the smoke needs to be fast and dense.

20170202 225059

This stuff has a fruity taste to it similar to what it had in flower.
But the smell being put off the patty smells like pine.

mandalaman

mandalaman

I don't have an idea of temp.

I get my nail red hot then let it cool until visually it's no longer red.

I need it to be very hot cause my dabs are large .05-.08g.

If there is not enough heat to vaporize all the oil it puddles and gets wasted. So I need mine a little hotter than avg.
Plus I do single breath draws so the smoke needs to be fast and dense.

View attachment 664998

This stuff has a fruity taste to it similar to what it had in flower.
But the smell being put off the patty smells like pine.

I dab the same way. Dense and fast. I set my enail to 720 which puts the quartz surface at 520. :) pardon my filthy pieces

8C92ECAF 3D16 4037 BE4E B729EF6B56D2

jipp

jipp

wish you were my next door neighbor. heh. the butter sure helps with withdrawals like no body's business. good to know for others i guess in the future so they can plan there detox better than i did. laughs. its to expensive to buy the oil that is for sure.
looks good. i did enjoy making the butter, i did not enjoy standing so long, next time ill have a chair or something and tunes ready.

chrs

incogneato

incogneato

wish you were my next door neighbor. heh. the butter sure helps with withdrawals like no body's business. good to know for others i guess in the future so they can plan there detox better than i did. laughs. its to expensive to buy the oil that is for sure.
looks good. i did enjoy making the butter, i did not enjoy standing so long, next time ill have a chair or something and tunes ready.

chrs
Its definitely expensive to have other people do it for you but as soon as you're growing your own and making your own it will be much more affordable. Growing is also therapeutic for most people too. It was awesome smoking bud i grew myself for the first time too.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Its definitely expensive to have other people do it for you but as soon as you're growing your own and making your own it will be much more affordable. Growing is also therapeutic for most people too. It was awesome smoking bud i grew myself for the first time too.

So far my cost to make each gram of oil is around $4.50 per gram (electricity, nutrients, isopropyl enabled etc)

There's a reason legalization doesn't want people growing at home.

Because the homeowner realizes the true cost to produce, then is unwilling to purchase the product with incredibly high markup.

The whole model falls apart when the homeowner grows. He tells his friends, family etc. Then helps show them all how to be self sufficient instead of wasting their money.

jipp

jipp

well i am just glad i have that option to grow right now, and with LED i maybe able to do it with out to much problems.. heat is my only worry.

i just know once i get this stuff going, clones.. so i can keep a personal stash always in rotation.
i will be using edibles and smoke to live a painless or almost painless life.. which is cool. now just need to speed up time.

heh, hopefully tomorrow will not be to bad with out any butter.
we will find out.

chris,

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Here is a closeup of a couple flowers on the beast clone. Notice the fat trichome heads visible by camera.
20170203 203305

20170203 215357

I took a rubb of the beast and her clone. Both have a very distinct/defined fruity pebbles smell going right now.

In tent shot of the beast clone.
20170203 220246

Last edited:
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
We upped the dosage of oil we gave our kitty today. It's still much too small to measure it was only barely a visual change. But today she is more relaxed and comfy than she has been lately. Here is her getting some needed rest/relaxation on her feather blanket.
20170203 223459

The days we give her oil are the days she behaves closest to herself. We are impressed with how much comfort it gives her.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
she looks like she is feeling no pain. very cool. yeah id imagine not much she does not look to weigh too much.

do you just blow it into her face.

chris.
I take a little micro dab of oil.
Break open one of her favorite dry treats. And scrape off the mini dab on the treat. Then it kind of glues the 2 pieces together and she eats it.

She needs to have multiple small doses daily. And I also blow my dabs at her.

I think she has associated treats and blown vapor as the things that make her feel good. So she loves it now.

But having it ingested allows her body to use the cannabinoids to help assist in cancer suppression and relief. Helps her eat, drink, and be playful when she feels.

We've noticed her gums were pale when at the vet but 2 weeks later they are becoming more pink. We have our fingers crossed the oil will increase her time left with us.

And if by chance it cures her cancer we would be ecstatic.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Here is a closeup of a couple flowers on the beast clone. Notice the fat trichome heads visible by camera.
View attachment 665271
View attachment 665272

I took a rubb of the beast and her clone. Both have a very distinct/defined fruity pebbles smell going right now.

In tent shot of the beast clone.
View attachment 665274

Got my scope over my phone camera.
The Beast and her clone are still developing buds and their trichomes already have a partly milky consistency.
20170203 233836
20170203 233855
20170203 233918

Does this mean this pheno plant has the potential to have a shorter flowering time?

mandalaman

mandalaman

Just finished my from scratch chocolate coconut peanut butter brownies. I used coconut flour this time. Hadn't really used it before. They taste fine but they're too dry :crying2:

Top Bottom