Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lets420

I know im just giving you a hard time...
On the real tho,, we been waiting on someone like you! Can you help us,,, we havent been able to grow shit around here!
Hahs i figired you giys didnt know much of shit i knew i was here for a reason Haha. Im kidden. Im sure some peopel here are really looking for help though and really thats one of tge most important steps stsrting a seed. If you cant start a seed than your fucked buddy haha

G gnome

G gnome

idk wtf happened... But we appreciate all your hard work! I know that dont mean shit compared to some free beans :)
I did it to prove a point

Hahs i figired you giys didnt know much of shit i knew i was here for a reason Haha. Im kidden. Im sure some peopel here are really looking for help though and really thats one of tge most important steps stsrting a seed. If you cant start a seed than your fucked buddy haha
Talk about not knowing nothin...u cant spell for shit bro haha

Farmer P

Farmer P

Sorry to interrupt the hazing, (I agree pics or it didn't happen) but rmol you need to chill and eat bro. Think of the only food that sounds good and go get it. Being single isn't all bad, there are some benefits. You don't have to put up with anyone's shit for one. When I was single my house was always spotless which was kind of cool. Quit dwelling on the bad and think of the positives.

L

Lets420

Or a young little whipper snapper that should give their parents their iPhone back before they get sent to bed without supper..... See I can be funny and serious too..... hehe haha...

Im just joking :)
Nobody get but hurt... We are all adults here... hehe haha
See I was funny again...

Im getting good at this !

So new guy, what you got growing? We like pics of gardens, and of course, we film,,,
"GIRLS GONE GARDENING XXX"
So we accept gardens with naked chicks holding pH meters......
You are beyond being funny you seem a hyped up on that mtw dew or something lol and i like pics of gardens to and naked women in garden mainly mine

Latest posts

Top Bottom