Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm trying to think of what to grow next. My bubbas hermed on me really bad so I decided to cut everything down. I'm hoping it was the screwed up light schedule. I'll probably try another one with normal light schedule and keep a better eye on it. I got some white widow x c99 and I'm thinking of maybe getting some Dutch Passion Skunk #1. Anyone tried these? I'd also like to try some kind of diesel.
bro I really got to say, go with Purple Urkle or an urkle cross... Bro its just good genetics... Mine are down for thier 48hr before chop... They are beautiful! I get some pics tomm when I chop... Ive grown sour urkle " Sour D x Purpl Urkle", and Urkles girl " Girl scout cookies x Purple Urkle", and next up, is Evil Urkle "Evil knivel og x Purple Urkle" and Psychotic kush " Evil Knievil OG x Krazy Kush "potm winner""....

Farmer P

Farmer P

bro I really got to say, go with Purple Urkle or an urkle cross... Bro its just good genetics... Mine are down for thier 48hr before chop... They are beautiful! I get some pics tomm when I chop... Ive grown sour urkle " Sour D x Purpl Urkle", and Urkles girl " Girl scout cookies x Purple Urkle", and next up, is Evil Urkle "Evil knivel og x Purple Urkle" and Psychotic kush " Evil Knievil OG x Krazy Kush "potm winner""....
Cool thanks, I'll see what I can find.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Im not scared lol i live where its legal so do t give damn and i put 12 in 5 gallon buckets on 12 and 12 today. 3 phenos of tillamook strawberry 3 phenos of vanilla kush 3 blu dream and 3 northern lights. They were mother ants and im budding them out. But ill have you some pics when they start budding in a week and ill keep you updated as they get bigger if you need to see them. Im 28 btw. I have
Tillamook strawberry
Vanillakush
Northern lights
Blue dream
Wonddr dawg
Boss hogg
Bubblicious
Love lace cbd
Sweet and sour widow cbd
Skunk #1
Thin mint gsc
Cinderella 99 and thats it
Hell Ya ! Now we are all talking the same language!
Welcome to0 the farm..
So you use soil eh?
I tried to grow in soil and something keeps digging my plant up, i put in the woods :(

L

Lets420

Hell Ya ! Now we are all talking the same language!
Welcome to0 the farm..
So you use soil eh?
I tried to grow in soil and something keeps digging my plant up, i put in the woods :(
Well you can fix that by growing indoors. And soil is where you get your best taste. I could switcj to hydro amd grow it shorter and finish two weeks early but ive always grown in soil and prefer the taste and everything i do is organic. I have nothing against hydro just dont do it. And i havent grown outdoors in years but im going to grow a few this yeah but here you can grow em in the front yard and make sure nothi g gets them lol

Srenots

Srenots

Im not scared lol i live where its legal so do t give damn and i put 12 in 5 gallon buckets on 12 and 12 today. 3 phenos of tillamook strawberry 3 phenos of vanilla kush 3 blu dream and 3 northern lights. They were mother ants and im budding them out. But ill have you some pics when they start budding in a week and ill keep you updated as they get bigger if you need to see them. Im 28 btw. I have
Tillamook strawberry
Vanillakush
Northern lights
Blue dream
Wonddr dawg
Boss hogg
Bubblicious
Love lace cbd
Sweet and sour widow cbd
Skunk #1
Thin mint gsc
Cinderella 99 and thats it
what C99 is it from?

G gnome

G gnome

Well the reason is, I have heard that purple Urkle was really a clone of a pheno of grand daddy purp, but you know how rumors or or he said she said...
I have no clue man. I dont get wrapped up in all that. I dont care what its called or where it came from. Im no strain scholar. I grow a strain called "dream beaver". How dumb is that haha? Proof i dont care what its called lol

Would you like to know some tricks to get your resin production up on your plants?
Aww shit let my relax and take notes while i take tokes of the marijuana smoke haha

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I have no clue man. I dont get wrapped up in all that. I dont care what its called or where it came from. Im no strain scholar. I grow a strain called "dream beaver". How dumb is that haha? Proof i dont care what its called lol

Aww shit let my relax and take notes while i take tokes of the marijuana smoke haha
boom.... mike drop

Top Bottom