• Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

1495506014567 675501131

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Like for instance when i hear someone say air conditioning raises humidity i automatically know to discard everything that person ses lol @rmoltis jk
lmao.... he is gonna kill ya!
You guys are lucky I'm a reasonable moderator who is genuinely good hearted with noble intentions.

But after my divorce things may change :badboy:

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

lmao!!! :cry::cry::cry::smoking:
brother, I always got your back! Unless you turn jihadi
You guys are lucky I'm a reasonable moderator who is genuinely good hearted with noble intentions.

But after my divorce things may change :badboy:
I will vouch for you, you are a noble man...
I don't even claim to be anything like that,,
materfact my heritage would of got me drunk and started playing
" The night the lights went out in Georgia":drunk::puke2::eyepiece::badboy:

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
brother, I always got your back! Unless you turn jihadi

I will vouch for you, you are a noble man...
I don't even claim to be anything like that,,
materfact my heritage would of got me drunk and started playing
" The night the lights went out in Georgia":drunk::puke2::eyepiece::badboy:

Lol.

I've been trying very hard to remain on the path of light & good.

This situation I'm going through is just an extreme test to see how much I can handle without breaking.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Its a new day R. Make the best of it brother. Been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks. This is more difficult than I could have ever thought to imagine. Things are very very slowly starting the trend upwards again.

I got to talk to her again yesterday in person. I really think what the problem has been is that she has been absent this whole time and I haven't been able to talk to her. So this time when I saw her I was actually able to vent all of my feelings to her. And I think that is what I have been needing the whole time. This whole situation is moving so quickly that I never had the time to interact with her on the way out.

So as funny as it may seem she is the only one that can really help me through this. Yet she is the one that is at the farthest distance away from me.

If only this situation was moving a little bit slower I may have a much easier time.
But since it is moving so quickly I'm having a very hard time dealing with the huge backlog weighing heavy upon me.

I went and saw my family doctor yesterday. I broke down right in front of him. Does he checked on my vitals and listen to my body while it was all happening. He told me that I had to take a few things just to make sure that I don't break down my body from this experience.

Antidepressant, anti-anxiety, something to control my fast heartbeat, and a refill on my pain meds.

I'm not completely sure if I want to start taking any of these. Because really drugs are usually just Band-Aids that masks the true feelings. And I'm trying my best to face them as clear-headed as possible because I want to learn as much as I can from them so that I do not make the same mistakes. Rather than run and hide from them and repeat the cycle over and over again. I'm trying to my fullest but it is just so very hard.

My heart hurts so bad and I just want to become stable again.

incogneato

incogneato

Thanks. This is more difficult than I could have ever thought to imagine. Things are very very slowly starting the trend upwards again.

I got to talk to her again yesterday in person. I really think what the problem has been is that she has been absent this whole time and I haven't been able to talk to her. So this time when I saw her I was actually able to vent all of my feelings to her. And I think that is what I have been needing the whole time. This whole situation is moving so quickly that I never had the time to interact with her on the way out.

So as funny as it may seem she is the only one that can really help me through this. Yet she is the one that is at the farthest distance away from me.

If only this situation was moving a little bit slower I may have a much easier time.
But since it is moving so quickly I'm having a very hard time dealing with the huge backlog weighing heavy upon me.

I went and saw my family doctor yesterday. I broke down right in front of him. Does he checked on my vitals and listen to my body while it was all happening. He told me that I had to take a few things just to make sure that I don't break down my body from this experience.

Antidepressant, anti-anxiety, something to control my fast heartbeat, and a refill on my pain meds.

I'm not completely sure if I want to start taking any of these. Because really drugs are usually just Band-Aids that masks the true feelings. And I'm trying my best to face them as clear-headed as possible because I want to learn as much as I can from them so that I do not make the same mistakes. Rather than run and hide from them and repeat the cycle over and over again. I'm trying to my fullest but it is just so very hard.

I'm glad you got to vent, its important to let it out. Id be cautious of starting a pill habit at an unstable time like this R. I can't see that being a good idea. Pain is an important part of the healing process. If you try to numb out your gonna run the risk of becoming addicted to the feeling. To replace what your missing with the high. Sorry to get preachy I just know how easy it is to get hooked. You got the crew here bro, anytime you need to vent. Give it time. Good vibes bro

G gnome

G gnome

Listen man, ur a big boy. I aint trying to tell u what to do but i strongly urge u to take thise scripts and thro em in the fuckin garbage b4 u make a bad situation worse. This is comin from a guy who's takin that rd bout as far as it goes. Theres nothin useful bout that shit. I recommend a valerian route and imo so shoud ur doctor. I lnow ya got the wind takin outta ur sails here but its times like this that define a man. Stand tall and take the pain head on. Adapt and overcome.

Top Bottom