Bagseed grow 1st. time in Coco & perlite

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

Well the 1/2 harvest went well & yesterday my grow buddy trimmed most all of it and then said, the way the buds looked on no.3 I could chop the rest down for drying and trim, I stopped "Bloom" nutriments and just used rain water with lights out now for 2 days so I timed it just right. No.2 has a smooth taste and a relaxing buzz not sleepy. I am still working on how to import photo's into Linux & figured out T-mobile blocks my teathering so it may be awhile before I upload pic's but I am at the end of this 3 plant run anyway. SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

Morning all, 1st. day of the week, day 2 of my seedling found in my material bag after harvest, got some interesting seeds from my grow buddy but only 2 popped and are in Jiffy 3" with Pro-mix. The seedling I found is in the 4x4 under blue LED 2 days now into 4 week veg stage. SS

chemistry

chemistry

I've been told Ubuntu is the way to go with Linux, its modern, and has most of the packages for photo's and other online stuff added to the download, I asked about Debian, and was told its old hat, and Ubuntu flips it into a cocked hat. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

Well Debian 11 has shotwell, and is the newer version, Firefox browser. It's my phone which doesn't have tethering in my "military plan". I am still researching but soon I should be posting pic's again. Got two in the tent in veg stage 1-2 weeks apart, popped four more seeds and await them to come up outta the pro-mix in 3" jiffy's.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Well Debian 11 has shotwell, and is the newer version, Firefox browser. It's my phone which doesn't have tethering in my "military plan". I am still researching but soon I should be posting pic's again. Got two in the tent in veg stage 1-2 weeks apart, popped four more seeds and await them to come up outta the pro-mix in 3" jiffy's.

20211107 044608

Latest posts

Top Bottom