Bagseed grow 1st. time in Coco & perlite

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

I took 1 gal outside into my shop for 3 days, now back inside my 4x4 as she did not seem to care? Maybe I have two auto plants with 1 photo period this grow? Pic's @ 6:00 and the 6th week of flower is tomorrow. Still just 1 plant looking good, oh well.

SSgrower

SSgrower

1st. day of week 6 flower people, hope you guys & gals are feelin great. Been a rough week for my plants, brought the wild child back into the tent, she just laughed at me for taking her outside, didn't seem to help her anyway. Really learning things about these plants. Here are pic's from yesterday, Protek still not here, dang @growace. My pc is acting up again and this isn't the photo I wanted to share. What a Pandemic!

20210728 142501 compress51
chemistry

chemistry

Is that just the one plant in the picture above? Got some flowers on it, bushy little sister.

SSgrower

SSgrower

I ordered 3 Dyna-Gro products from @growAce on July 12th & still await delivery?? Now 2 of my girls are budding nicely, more pics soon.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Really, only 1 month or less in veg stage, good memory you have. @ growAce shipment is on it's way now, probably be here Monday, dang! I may cut a sample bud to test & taste, the "larf" gets me buzzed,Lol. hares a pic of the best developed gal, anyone know what strain just by seeing the structure? Leafly maybe? Thank's for letting me hang with you guys, I may be a certified gardener but this plant is special and growing it is a challenge to perfect.

20210818 152001 compress67
SSgrower

SSgrower

Thanks Chemistry, I am very pleased with the most developed one as I go into week 7 of flower stage and one of the two "slow hand" girls is budding stacks now but those two will take 3-4 more weeks to be frosty & milky. I am trying to decide when to pop more seeds next?

chemistry

chemistry

Thanks Chemistry, I am very pleased with the most developed one as I go into week 7 of flower stage and one of the two "slow hand" girls is budding stacks now but those two will take 3-4 more weeks to be frosty & milky. I am trying to decide when to pop more seeds next?
Seeds don't take long to veg, a month from pop to flipping to 12/12, I pop my seeds when I have every thing cleaned and sorted after my last run, I like to finish one grow before I start another. Plus I dry in the same space I grow in, so no veg space any more, its more work than I have time for.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Ok guys & gals, eighth week of flower and 2 are stacking, my best girl is almost ready for flush. I was waiting on my Dyna-Gro nutrients, they finally showed up but only grow & bloom came, no Protek. @growAce is fired, asked me to send a picture of the box&nutes?? They could look up weigh of parcel to tell, right. Amazon rules, and I don't like no choice for purchase other than them. Oh well checkout week 8. Cheers & good vibes.

20210829 121641
20210829 121705
SSgrower

SSgrower

The 3 girls are maturing in a row, as I will harvest the best girl 1st. then the plant to it's right in the picture about a week later & then the most stubborn girl last. Never happened to me before like this.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Got my 2x4' tent up and bought a 700w seedling light LED, hope that is strong enough for my setup. Got a Honeywell small fan for the 2x4' tent and will exhaust with a 6" thru the roof of the smaller veg tent till flower if humidity stays ok, been 65% to 71% last week. $ 260.00 electric bill,dang. Pictures of the setup later today,Cheers & good vibes people enjoy your weekend. SS

sportyridr

sportyridr

Got my 2x4' tent up and bought a 700w seedling light LED, hope that is strong enough for my setup. Got a Honeywell small fan for the 2x4' tent and will exhaust with a 6" thru the roof of the smaller veg tent till flower if humidity stays ok, been 65% to 71% last week. $ 260.00 electric bill,dang. Pictures of the setup later today,Cheers & good vibes people enjoy your weekend. SS

You ain't messin around no more!

$260 for elec...what was it before Abbott showed up? lol...just kidding man...bring on the pics, we like pics!

Top Bottom