Bagseed grow 1st. time in Coco & perlite

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

One of my 8 seedlings popped up thru the coco seedling mix this morning, prayin the other 7 follow soon. Week 8 of flower for my two big gals, pic's uploaded soon,Cheers brothers! SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

8 weeks flower
20220117 125757

SSgrower

SSgrower

Sorry the pic is blurry, I'll try again soon for ya. This gal I tested is "Piney Skunk" which has a pinene taste with a skunk influence. My grow buddy in town said, and I quote: Good Shi..
He also reported back to me he was still high at 8:00 pm and we tested it together at 3:00 pm so a 4 hr high, oh and he said, don't change anything I was doing. It was a simlpe run nutrient wise with just Dyna-Gro, Grow nutes till "flip" Then Dyna-Gro bloom with cal/mag and Dyna-Gor PorTecK and some Humbolt "Big Up" powder in weeks 1-6-7-8. She has really impressed me for a bagseed from hydro-seeds found. Cheers SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

Guy's I am still poppin seeds for my next grow, as I've never had this much trouble poppin em? Some get "tails" in just H2o but when I put them in this Burpee seed starter mix which is coco/perlite w/ 0.06 % NPK they wont take off an grow? I did much better in Pro-mix which has peat, anyone with a thought or solution? Thanks SS Pic's later after they wake up.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Guy's I am still poppin seeds for my next grow, as I've never had this much trouble poppin em? Some get "tails" in just H2o but when I put them in this Burpee seed starter mix which is coco/perlite w/ 0.06 % NPK they wont take off an grow? I did much better in Pro-mix which has peat, anyone with a thought or solution? Thanks SS Pic's later after they wake up.

I think you answered your own question. Go back to peat ( or at least use the peat for germination/seedling stage then up pot You changed up what was working...now your back to square one with unknown media, maybe do a slurry check on the EC/pH

My last batch of coco was way high EC, supposed to be washed to .04, if I had of used it and not checked there would have been alot of cussin with a few certain seeds I had in the mix.

Hope you get it sorted quickly!

Latest posts

Top Bottom