Bagseed grow 1st. time in Coco & perlite

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

After 7 weeks I took two lower branches & then week 10, day 1 I took two better branches. After I harvested the piney, I topped the other gal but only 6-7 branches, evened out the canopy & I could raise the plant back up a foot. N ow if these 8 seedlings will take off? Cheers SS

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
After 7 weeks I took two lower branches & then week 10, day 1 I took two better branches. After I harvested the piney, I topped the other gal but only 6-7 branches, evened out the canopy & I could raise the plant back up a foot. N ow if these 8 seedlings will take off? Cheers SS
what’s wrong with the seedlings?

SSgrower

SSgrower

I've never started seeds in coco so that may be the deal, or the seeds are not up to par. I went from 6 to 2 to 4 and now what was 8 is 7 so I am having trouble trying to get 8-9 seeds to go. SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

20220205 151740

SSgrower

SSgrower

Hey Chemistry, I got two that I gave my mentor, and now I have 4 more that are growing good, pic's at 8:00am.Just harvested the no. 2 Stinky and hung in my 2x4 tent for dry Saturday & Sunday, Stinky will be ready for cure next Tuesday. Peace Out! SS

chemistry

chemistry

Looking forward to seeing how it performs, I like the folding aspect of it, as you can focus the light into the side of the plant as apposed to focusing straight down.

SSgrower

SSgrower

I rigged my Viparspectra's to tilt like that some, this should help maximize my yield, 1st. looking for 1 Lb a plant and going up from there. $ I've made so far paid for this light so I am still $900.00 in the investment to break even. But $450.00 profit not shabby. Cheers SS

Top Bottom