Bagseed grow 1st. time in Coco & perlite

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

10 more minutes for today,LOL. Whats up JJ? Went to Hospital two days ago B/P was 210/120, dang.

Last edited:
SSgrower

SSgrower

6 gals are not easy to run, at least for me, still gotta trim the back three for late flower. I do like the ProTecKt for strength & nutrient uptake. These hydro-bagseed are all different but grow about the same, when I get into the gifted California Dream, Do-Si-Do, Trainwreck ect. I hope this coco experience will help me do those seeds justice. I am researching them as I finish this current grow. Thanks for the views from the Farm,Cheers SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

Well Max, they went into flower @4 weeks veg, but I hope they won't go 12 weeks flower. Now 12 weeks all together would be nice, I mean 4 & 5 are nine so week 8 in flower I hope they are ready but I will wait until trichomes are suitable and some amber color showing, one or two of the gals are smelly, I got buy an A/C Infinity 6" w/charcoal scrubber bro,Cheers SS

SSgrower

SSgrower

Ok tokers & growers, I had 1 gal a runt that hermed on me but I saw it quickly enough to get it out without hurting the other 5 girls, the one in the right rear has variegated leaves, I haven't grown a girl like this before. Into week 6 flower and the leaves are sticky on several plants in there,Cheers SS

Top Bottom