Bagseed grow 1st. time in Coco & perlite

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sportyridr

sportyridr

Comments welcome. I may need to get new bags?

I've had a few small mushrooms start to grow before, some other type plant/weed a few other times in my coco during a grow. Never hurt anything that I could see. Beyond me where they come from lol. I use the big pressed blocks of coco.

Is your coco stored away where it could have had mold spores land or something like that. I use the big cheaper blocks then rinse/strain well to get the dust & crap out. I wash my bags in a tote with some oxy clean & rinse well several times so I have fresh bags when needed.

I have started to reuse my coco this year letting the bags with coco dry out, rehydrate, wash, rinse & rebuffer then put in sealed tote which I open and fluff once in a while.

sportyridr

sportyridr

Is your coco stored away where it could have had mold spores land or something like that. I use the big cheaper blocks then rinse/strain well to get the dust & crap out. I wash my bags in a tote with some oxy clean & rinse well several times so I have fresh bags when needed.

Wow, I wrote "mold spores" lmao ... i meant mushroom spores...hadn't smoked yet and gave up the devils water long ago lol...must be stuck in my head from all the mold talk this time of year 😛 😛 😎

SSgrower

SSgrower

I understand when you go outside,mowing
t he yard ect. that can bring in spores. I have been mowing and walking the yard so. My growmie's bagseed is stunted as my middle plant, I will go by his grow today and see if his "Bolted" up like mine did. "In the News", POTUS is letting the Marijuana offenders go free,and is contemplating "Scheduling" of Cannabis,Wow, I could be "Outta the Closet" maybe next year? Cheers SS

chemistry

chemistry

I understand when you go outside,mowing
t he yard ect. that can bring in spores. I have been mowing and walking the yard so. My growmie's bagseed is stunted as my middle plant, I will go by his grow today and see if his "Bolted" up like mine did. "In the News", POTUS is letting the Marijuana offenders go free,and is contemplating "Scheduling" of Cannabis,Wow, I could be "Outta the Closet" maybe next year? Cheers SS

Fingers crossed for you SS. 🤞✌️

Top Bottom