Bagseed grow 1st. time in Coco & perlite

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

Ok guys, I am in a hurry and with no real reason your right Mimedgrower, My loupe and Bloom by fox farms is coming today with 62% two way humidity packs. I'll let her go another 2 weeks just to see if she will bush out these lateral stems better then flush an 2 days darkness and so on to curing and testing. Loupe will help tell me where she is in finishing. You guys are great, thanks Max.

20210501 143435
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ok guys, I am in a hurry and with no real reason your right Mimedgrower, My loupe and Bloom by fox farms is coming today with 62% two way humidity packs. I'll let her go another 2 weeks just to see if she will bush out these lateral stems better then flush an 2 days darkness and so on to curing and testing. Loupe will help tell me where she is in finishing. You guys are great, thanks Max.

wow. The plants have 6 or 8 weeks to go.

SSgrower

SSgrower

6 weeks and I'll need another tent, I have seedlings 4 weeks from up potting or less. I will probably get a 3x3x72". This hobby is getting expensive at around $400-$500 now, criky!

SSgrower

SSgrower

Dang it Sportsryder, I am hooked on Coco, thanks to @Aquaman. Now I got my loupe & Fox Farms Bloom w/ worm castings and bat guano, what's next, Big Budz in 6 weeks?

SSgrower

SSgrower

Well here are the latest pictures from week 5 of flower and Debbie's Delight is filling out the lateral limbs avoiding a early Harvest, started 7 new seedlings, 3 are Hydro "bagseed", still couldn't tell you the name of any of them. Sunday is week 6 so she better like the Fox Farm "Big Bloom" & it seems that & rain water is doing the trick, little tip burn to show me doseage of nutes are right on. Last pic is my buddies grow who lives near me on the bay. He will harvest soon.

20210506 164729
Image00000011
chemistry

chemistry

You can see the Nitrogen overload on the tips turning down, good muff on it though, if you can keep it as it is, you should do well out of it SS. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

Should I worry or just "Hide & Watch" discontinue base nutes now? Or something else.

chemistry

chemistry

I'd just reduce my feed a little on the veg nuit side and up my flower nuits to compensate, calmag is normally the culprit, its a point in your grow where it can go either way, you have some really nice muff on your tops, so your not far off from bang on. Just keep cool and carry on, if you have a worried looking pic, put it up on here. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

Well, Chemistry said to post "Problem Pic's" and Debbie's Delight is growin just fine still in week 7 flower but, I get "Sticky Fingers" trimming last water leaves today. My loupe is still showing clear pistols on the caylix buds and the hairs are mostly white with reddish-brown ones too now. Lol, Sticky Fingers, Rolling Stones fame! Enjoy the view. Cheers.

20210511 063348
chemistry

chemistry

Plant should go all cinnamon fronds by week eight, looking good for a finish soon. Seedlings can be a Pig or a Pleasure.

Madmax

Madmax

Im pretty sure SS is 2 days behind me so hes probably around day 27 since bud on set chem..

chemistry

chemistry

Im pretty sure SS is 2 days behind me so hes probably around day 27 since bud on set chem..

I thought it read week 8 of flower, but it reads I await. Should have around four weeks left then. Fat buds for week four.

Madmax

Madmax

Mine took 2 weeks before they started in flower so i count from that day.im at 6 weeks all up tomorrow so i reckon i will go another 5 ..i see heeaps of white pistils on his lady .i think SS wants to kick her out to get the babies going..i went 11 weeks last grow lol...and they were a 7-8 week strain 😂😂😂

chemistry

chemistry

Mine took 2 weeks before they started in flower so i count from that day.im at 6 weeks all up tomorrow so i reckon i will go another 5 ..i see heeaps of white pistils on his lady .i think SS wants to kick her out to get the babies going..

I'd push her back and put in another couple of plants if they squeeze in, got this far, so may as well finish her, first coco grow done. 👍

Madmax

Madmax

Thats what id do...fill her up..

You get alot of satisfaction when you finally get to the end.it was for me.a sense of accompishment....i found first grow quite overwhelming ..

chemistry

chemistry

Thats what id do...fill her up..

You get alot of satisfaction when you finally get to the end.it was for me.a sense of accompishment....i found first grow quite overwhelming ..

First grows are a greuller. 😁

SSgrower

SSgrower

Well I am in week 7 of flower but the trichomes are still clear, the pistols are turning brown, my buddy is harvesting soon too, he cut four colas down already, he's Rowdy! My buddy's plant was a plant another grower had in his garage who passed away, my neighbor found the plant & gave it to my buddy Meatman. My buddy has been growing 30 plus years.

Image00000111
Image000000111
Top Bottom