Bagseed grow 1st. time in Coco & perlite

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

My 1st Bong since Cheeh & Chong, Lol, I roll most that I smoke but this will help with that waste of smoke as I smoke alone a lot. I use 2 j's a day not too much. Hey Chemistry, I am hanging in here, but want to Harvest a sample, where & how? You tell me?

20210512 130104
chemistry

chemistry

This is how I do it, find a nice looking bud from the bottom of the plant, good clean cut, put it on a saucer/plate, and microwave for thirty seconds, move the bud on the plate, you'll see moisture where the bud was, repeat this until its dry, don't expect a top notch experience, but it will let you know where you are, and bare in mind, after a proper dry and cure, it will be a hundred times better. 👍

sportyridr

sportyridr

My 1st Bong since Cheeh & Chong, Lol, I roll most that I smoke but this will help with that waste of smoke as I smoke alone a lot. I use 2 j's a day not too much. Hey Chemistry, I am hanging in here, but want to Harvest a sample, where & how? You tell me?

She's almost there by the looks of it...I have 4 from clear to white...I'm playing the waiting game over here as well SS...take a tester to test thru your new glassware :) In the warm months I'll put a tester bud on the dash of my car for a cpl hours, sometimes on the hood if not windy :)

chemistry

chemistry

Microwave is strictly for speed of drying, it batters the quality, but it will give you a good ball park idea of where your plant is at, as I've harvested some eight week flowered, 30 percent white hairs, and it sat me down for a hour. 😉

SSgrower

SSgrower

Last day of week 8, may do 9, just watching budz building or "Stacking". I took a sample and it was great for microwave weed, another I have in a "paper bag" slow curing, 5-6 days now, I may trim it and test in my bong. I am happy with this grow as no problems except quality maybe of seeds. Check her out Day 7 week 8. Cheers.

20210520 114534 compress75
20210520 114537 compress60
sportyridr

sportyridr

Are you still feeding her?...just wondering why she's throwing so many pistils...heat & light stress (too close) can cause this also...not saying this is the case I'm just thinking out loud and throwing a question out there or is it just too early? Looks early if I had to make a call...keep up the good work SS

chemistry

chemistry

If it was my plant, I'd start to flush this week and finish her on week nine, and if you like the hit, then we'll chalk this grow up as a victory. 🏆

SSgrower

SSgrower

I'll run her 3-5 more days & flush like Chemistry said. I think she might go 10 weeks but, she's not growing in height? I am watching the buds fatten and it is enticing but again, I have five more awaiting their turn and they look promising and different strains. Bleeding grow went so well I am spoiled by Coco/perlite thanks to @Aquaman. LOL. Thanks for all you growers urge and push my abilities. Max Sporty Chemistry and all.

20210520 114537
chemistry

chemistry

You'll have the space for four more in flower when this one is done, next time round you should do a bit better, now you have more knowledge behind you. 👍

Marzcanna

Marzcanna

I'll run her 3-5 more days & flush like Chemistry said. I think she might go 10 weeks but, she's not growing in height? I am watching the buds fatten and it is enticing but again, I have five more awaiting their turn and they look promising and different strains. Bleeding grow went so well I am spoiled by Coco/perlite thanks to @Aquaman. LOL. Thanks for all you growers urge and push my abilities. Max Sporty Chemistry and all.
I usally increase the dark periods, that will push her to Fatten up and finish. She looking nice 👌🔥

SSgrower

SSgrower

Here's another from today, maxed out nutrients so I reduced to just cal/mag and gh bloom. Looking to flush in days, two or three. Still watching trichomes for milky appearance. Thanks for the views to all growers & tokers! SS

20210526 131924
SSgrower

SSgrower

24-36 right then 2 days in darkness plus 14 days more before anything cut, I have 2 way hydro packs and two 750 ml. jars and a few small jars for curing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom