Bagseed grow 1st. time in Coco & perlite

• Thread starter SSgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SSgrower

SSgrower

This is my 5th run in Coco/perlite but I can't figure out what I've done,over done, not done or what? My "Mentor" stopped communication with me over, copping hydro from an ex-friend of his. It's said in this area my mentor is rude. Oh well I can get along just fine by myself, with help from the Farm! Still perplexed over the yellowing of the Bagseed, may just let her die and start the 5 seedlings of trainwreck & TSP. They need until Sunday or Monday until transplant to 3 gal. material bags,new w/Canna Coco. Problems arise and we deal with them as best we know how,right? I'll get pic's of the "Bagseed" after 7:00 am and the 5 seedlings are in my 4x2 enjoying the new Spider-Farmer SF1000. When I up pot the 5 I'll put the sick gal into the 4x2 if warranted,Cheers SS Oh, I flushed it at noon and again later in the afternoon with rainwater, will flush more this morning when I wake her up around 6:00am.

Last edited:
Anthem

Anthem

This is my 5th run in Coco/perlite but I can't figure out what I've done,over done, not done or what? My "Mentor" stopped communication with me over, copping hydro from an ex-friend of his. It's said in this area my mentor is rude. Oh well I can get along just fine by myself, with help from the Farm! Still perplexed over the yellowing of the Bagseed, may just let her die and start the 5 seedlings of trainwreck & TSP. They need until Sunday or Monday until transplant to 3 gal. material bags,new w/Canna Coco. Problems arise and we deal with them as best we know how,right? I'll get pic's of the "Bagseed" after 7:00 am and the 5 seedlings are in my 4x2 enjoying the new Spider-Farmer SF1000. When I up pot the 5 I'll put the sick gal into the 4x2 if warranted,Cheers SS Oh, I flushed it at noon and again later in the afternoon with rainwater, will flush more this morning when I wake her up around 6:00am.
I do not know if saving the plant is such a good idea. It looks like a good few weeks to go and as mentioned the damaged fan leaves will keep getting worse and many are effected. I do not know if you can get enough health back into the plant to get her to finish with any real weight.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Hey Chemisrty, look at me,Lol. I've had a bad run this 5th run in coco/perlite but I am determined to learn the signs of Cannabis and how to grow it right. She is doing better today as I've flushed her for almost 1 1/2 days this morning. I'll follow your directions and we'll see how it grows! Thanks bro,Cheers SS

chemistry

chemistry

Hey Chemisrty, look at me,Lol. I've had a bad run this 5th run in coco/perlite but I am determined to learn the signs of Cannabis and how to grow it right. She is doing better today as I've flushed her for almost 1 1/2 days this morning. I'll follow your directions and we'll see how it grows! Thanks bro,Cheers SS

We all have good and bad grows, it would be boring if it was easy. 😁

chemistry

chemistry

Hey aqua, I agree as I think 5 runs on dirty bags and used coco was the culprit. Plant got nute lock, root bound or both. Gotta spend $$ to grow right, lesson learned,Cheers SS

The big problem with re-using coco is getting the flower nuits flushed from the medium to re-use it for vegging nuits, better with new coco every grow. 👍

chemistry

chemistry

Hey aqua, I agree as I think 5 runs on dirty bags and used coco was the culprit. Plant got nute lock, root bound or both. Gotta spend $$ to grow right, lesson learned,Cheers SS

Use plastic pots if your going to re-use them, as they can be washed at any time during your grow, and are only loose change to buy. 👍

SSgrower

SSgrower

If you have nothing else to put into flower, then flower this one out on its own, it has hermie written all over it. Feed flower nuits, no calmag, at 500/600ppm until its finished flower. 👍
I started feeding it again but it was still in need of a good dry back, I failed to weigh the bag and it was heavy, over watering classic, my bad so it;s in "Dry-back mode" for 3 days now, it may be lost so, lesson learned,Cheers SS

Latest posts

Top Bottom