Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
not the easiest question for me to answer
indoors, outdoors
organic soil, coco etc. etc.

would suggest the Marauder (GG#4 x GDP)
definitely the biggest yielder from what I've seen
and a normal 60-65 day flower (or longer if you want more sedative herb)

I have actually tested few of these strains myself
and as they always are seeded I tend to harvest when the beanz are ready
and also leave them a little longer to be sure

hopefully some testers will chime in

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
don't know if you have seen these photos of the Marauder grown outside
Exterior1

Exterior2

Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
Just picked up a pack of spitting cobra.Put one between paper towels last night and it already cracked 12 hrs later. Is there a lot of differing phenos in these ? Can not wait to see what i can find !
I popped 2 seeds of these and got 2 females almost exactly the same.
I haven't seen a wide variety of phenos in the testers' photos
but they are regular so there will be a variety of phenos.

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Just picked up a pack of spitting cobra.Put one between paper towels last night and it already cracked 12 hrs later. Is there a lot of differing phenos in these ? Can not wait to see what i can find !

I got a couple glue learners, a little more stretchy and needs support early .. super sticky and very pungeant. For me the keeper was the grape fuel pheno. Massive yielder extremely resistant to pathogens and bugs and just keeps throwing on the weight. Definitely needed help standing at the end cos the buds were so godam big. Great strain and one of my favourite to grow

greenjoe

greenjoe

@Samwell !you son of a gun!glad to see u here.
everyone this guys gears awesome.i grew some o sams strains and they were always dynamite.his stuffs always top grade but it yeilds too which isn't always the case with stuff these days .iv got a good few packs o baked beanz gear and i,ll be growing em again in future and that's as high a compliment as i can pay.
What Mr.Bee said.........

Beazy

Beazy

So here are two spitting cobras about 25 days after breaking through soil. The #1 was actually sprouted about a week before #2 but seemed to be lagging so popped #2. #1 is still a lot slower but seems to be picking up a little.#2 came up and one side of plant the leaves come out half yellow before greening up and it split into a bunch of crazy branching!

53872B4C 2A6C 4963 9368 EC6831FB9FAD
2EEE2E3D 47A6 46B7 B105 80FF4FCA9B82
5268535D FD64 408E 83B6 2CF832BF250A
552FFA34 FF78 4548 94D2 C6271BFCD2B5
Samwell

Samwell

Breeder
@Sun Valley - this year your gonna kill it bro (as you always do) - thanks for your testing, photos, opinions and smoke reports !!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom