Baked Beanz tester garden is off the hook. Got a crack over this phone cam so bit hard to get decent bud shots but everything is super duper dankness. I've found a couple keepers that's for sure .. definite fire on its way from BB with whatevs released

Current testers being run
Spectral Tangerine x Stardawg F2
Blood Orange x GG4 x Stardawg F2
Sour Bubble x Flaming Cookies x Lemon Fizz
Flaming Cookies x GG4
Orange Icee
Lemon Ice Cube

IMG-20190308-WA0016.jpeg

Baked Beanz tester garden is off the hook. Got a crack over this phone cam so bit hard to get decent night's shots but everything is super duper dankness. I've found a couple keepers that's for sure .. definite fire on its way from BB with whatevs released

Current testers being run
Spectral Tangerine x Stardawg F2
Blood Orange x GG4 x Stardawg F2
Sour Bubble x Flaming Cookies x Lemon Fizz
Flaming Cookies x GG4
Orange Icee
Lemon Ice Cube

View attachment 860625
very nice ~

how are they doin ?
Sorry for the delay, I’ve been out of state saying my goodbyes to an uncle with brain cancer !!! Out of the two I popped I had 1 male n 1 female both with GREAT structure wanted to keep the male but just dont have anywhere to do so until it warms up. The female is frost covered with a somewhat grapeish smell but Im pretty sure I’ve over fed her n she is suffering from my mistake !!! I’ll try to get some pics over the weekend, I’m going to give her a little flush n see if she responds well !!!! Got one more seed going that should be ready to move to flower in about 3 weeks

Well here she is at 30 days in !!! Not to pretty I know. Turns out the ph was way to low and she was hungry so I flushed and fed her and leaves are mostly all upright in the praying position with a nice flush of new pistils already this morn !! She has a definite lime stink about her this morning that I’ve never smelled before.Hopefully I can still pull off a decent finish with her. I got a clone all rooted n growing great so I SHOULD be able to dial it in on that one OR the next !!! LOL !!!!!

Still got plenty O beans to hunt through also ( thanks for the GREAT COUNT for the Dans buds fundraiser!!!!) and just by looking at this abused one I’m SURE there will be some fire in them !!!

Well she’s still chugging along and gettin stinkier by the hour,with a mix of grape lime skunk n gas !!!! I know I did this girl no justice this round but I got a nice cut that will be going in the flower room in about a week n a half and another seed plant a couple weeks after that. What’s the rough finishing times on these beauties ???