Baked Genetics

• Thread starter Jack Dupp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Very interested to hear about that berry smelling strawberry bubba man i couldnt imagine a strawberry leanin super dank burnt rubber type bubbaberry lol thats got alot of potential there to get the peeps head wringin and ringin hope she does good n puts of some decent eye candy cause that strawberry is appealing to pretty much all the patients when it comes thru heavy.. Good luck man its cool to see all this baked gear running. Keep up the good work Jack n Baked.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Them Strawberry Dawg x Bubba's...are really looking like they started packing on weight. How long you gonna try to run them? They all look to have some Strawberry Dawg influence....she is a chunky momma...with some head to her...up their in the ranks amongst like OG.

Very interested to hear about that berry smelling strawberry bubba man i couldnt imagine a strawberry leanin super dank burnt rubber type bubbaberry lol thats got alot of potential there to get the peeps head wringin and ringin hope she does good n puts of some decent eye candy cause that strawberry is appealing to pretty much all the patients when it comes thru heavy.. Good luck man its cool to see all this baked gear running. Keep up the good work Jack n Baked.

I know you are a big Strawberry fan....why don't you give some Strawberry Dawg x Milkshake and/or Strawberry Dawg x Bubba a try if you have the space and time. This Strawberry Dawg is in the top 5 in every category...appeal...taste and high. There will be more to come of her also....things in future....Bwahahahahah!

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Thanks PS. The first time I had StrawDawg I realized what a special strain that was. Kind of a yin-yang thing for me. It smelled and tasted good, but sometimes that high would scare the shit outta me. I've said before that I've had people turn it down because of the crazy stone of that weed. Now that I am seeing what the Bubba adds to the mix, I'm thinking they are gonna be a wild ride.
I appreciate all the interest in this little project.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

I've been so busy lately, I haven't had time to keep up with the journal. Time to get back on the wagon.

The StrawDawg x Bubba has been harvested and cured. The #1 that smelled like berry kept the smell after cure and tastes like Frankenberry cereal. Unfortunately, it was the fluffiest of the 3. The #2 and #3 are both about the same, but I think the #3 edges out a bit more. Both are mostly StrawDawg. I knowthat all of this is worthless without pics. Lol.

Heres some shots of the Blackwater x Bubba @ week 5.

BlackBubWk53

BlackBubWk54

They are in week 7 now, so I will snap some pics tonight to show them and the StrawDawg x Milkshakes.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

StrawDawg x Milkshake #1 week 7

Hammered by mites

10 6 13SDxMS11

StrawDawg x Milkshake #2

This one is interesting, in that the top buds are smaller than the lowers. Real frosty though.

10 6 13SDxMS22

Lower
10 6 13SDxMS25

StrawDawg x Milkshake #4

10 6 13SDxMS42

StrawDawg x Milkshake #5

10 6 13SDxMS53

Thanks for looking.

A

atomic punk

JD, once again very nice the despicable bugs always trying your patience and trying to undermine your efforts, what doesn't kill you well you know. The Strawdog Milkshakes are thick and beautiful looks so, so good

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Damn good job Jack! Things are looking real good.....

So I have decided to call the Blackwater x Bubba....Dirty Bubba. That #4 is looking good, but you are killing it with #3...frosty and chunky...what kinda smells on them Dirty Bubba's?

The Strawberry Dog x Milkshake is an easy one decided to call it Strawberry Milkshake. That #4 and #5 are looking great...nice and chunky...what kinda smells on them gals? Did the milkshake give it more stank? or is it a good pairing?

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Thank you all for the kind words.

The Dirty Bubba is really Blackwater leaning in the smell. It is super sticky and that smell stays on me. Thinking about marketing Blackwater cologne. :rolleyes:

The smells off the Strawberry Milkshake #1 and #4 are Milkshake leaning. #1 the most. The #2 is like StrawDawg but lemony.

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

It's been a while since I've been on here, but here is a new bean pop.

Blueberry Milkshake (Blue Queen x Milkshake)

5 out of 5 germinated, and of those 5, two were female.

Started these on 3 Feb and at the time of these pics, they have been in bloom for 9 days.

BlueberryShake1WK1

BlueberryShake1WK1 3

... and #3.

BlueberryShake3WK1

BlueberryShake3WK1 3

Both are being grown in 3 gal pots filled with soilless mix. Nutrients are Jack's Classic 20-20-20. Bloom room is 2200 W. They are sharing space with others.

I'll update weekly to the best of my ability.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Looking good Jack! #1 is looking more like the Milkshake...with some other influence...Do I see double serrations also?

#3 is leaning more towards Blue Queen...

Looking Healthy! Keep it Green...

zeNeTixGeNre

zeNeTixGeNre

Like the intro even thou it was 2 yrs ago we share similar techniques. How much cal mag do you prefer charge your cups with prior to planting as mentioned in post 1

Latest posts

Top Bottom