Balancing PH level in my soil Please help!!

• Thread starter 808Pakalolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

also been testing going in at around 250-340 with light nutes...but we discussed how organics dont always read accurate so it isnt totally correct
IMG 20200629 152418076

This is what I mostly feeding in my teas... It's a mixture of worm castingssome of that good bacteria you know the white stringy stuff that you find in the forest floor with maybe a half a cup bone meal... I stir this bucket weekly and add moisture as necessary to keep my bacterial colony up... At the same time it's breaking down the bone meal takes a while... Most of my plants seem to really love this but this girl hates everything I do for her

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

View attachment 993311
This is what I mostly feeding in my teas... It's a mixture of worm castingssome of that good bacteria you know the white stringy stuff that you find in the forest floor with maybe a half a cup bone meal... I stir this bucket weekly and add moisture as necessary to keep my bacterial colony up... At the same time it's breaking down the bone meal takes a while... Most of my plants seem to really love this but this girl hates everything I do for her
That's fungi... I think you would benefit from a bacteria/fungi innoculate. Either applied top dress, teas or RO mixed.

I'm using Raw microbes but there are plenty that are a good option.

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

That's fungi... I think you would benefit from a bacteria/fungi innoculate. Either applied top dress, teas or RO mixed.

I'm using Raw microbes but there are plenty that are a good option.
can i order it on Amazon? and what do i buy?...also i did top dressing with this stuff...actually the last batch...this one is still cooking only a month old....all plants loved it so far except...hmmm what should i name her?????? how about ms. picky....grrrrr!!!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

can i order it on Amazon? and what do i buy?...also i did top dressing with this stuff...actually the last batch...this one is still cooking only a month old....all plants loved it so far except...hmmm what should i name her?????? how about ms. picky....grrrrr!!!!
Yeah I got mine from Amazon. Raw microbes grow and bloom.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Im growing a headband that has soft leaves and burns at the same time. Its always too much or too little with her. Some plants are like that.

And they tend to be very potent the picky plants. If we get them to harvest healthy enough. :-)

Last edited:
Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

Im growing a headband that has soft leaves and burns at the same time. Its always too much or too little with her. Some plants are like that.

And they tend to be bery potent the picky plants. If we get them to harvest healthy enough. :-)
thats encouraging...it's still growing buds and nowhere near dying BUT damn she can turn on a dime and go the wrong way with a quickness i feel

b8kd

b8kd

So would watering with a bottle water like Dasani that has a Ph range of 5.5-5.8 lower PH in soil?

Better check the Dasani pH because I also read somewhere that the pH of Dasani was around 6.0pH but my bottles were MUCH higher when I tried that same thinking earlier on. B8kd

b8kd

b8kd

Best advice is lean toward underfeeding and dont overwater and nurse her along.
two thumbs up on making sure to NOT overwater. I’m very new to all this but that is something I keep hearing time and again....do not over water.

I was having a hard time judging how dry the soil was by picking up the pot and trying to feel the difference between wet and dry so I started weighing them to dial it in. I now know if a plant gets down to 31 lbs it is time to water. Pots are close to 50 lbs when completely saturated.

Works for me. B8KD

Latest posts

Top Bottom