Banana OG

• Thread starter nyckid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Redwood-roots

Redwood-roots

I had this clone and let her go (can get her back of course), because of the weak stems and it was always a struggle to keep her from auto-flowering for me. Bomb smoke though and great taste!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow that looks tops mate!!!!

The Kind Man

The Kind Man

Good job she looks great.
|The Kind Man|
|Scientia Ipsum Est Vox|

N

nyckid

Thanks for the dap...pics were taken at 60 days and they are clones from Orgnkid
nycKID

H

Highagain

Dont know much about this strain, does the banana come from the taste or smell in this particular kush? But gotta say looks amazing!

O

okwildfire

look's dank as phuck! now roll one up, and pass that shit around! lol

E

ELITE GENETICS

looks good bro but it looks like a pheno banana og/bubba i made or banana og s1's to me bro.. i have the original banana og cut direct from Orgnkid,it looks bit diff then that ..i will find some pix later so you can see the diff..the banana og/bubba are stronger then banana og alone anyways so its all good, lotsa my banana og/bub cuts are floating around as banana og original from..everywhere from humboldt to so cal..shady peeps are a mofo:ninja
Thanks for the dap...pics were taken at 60 days and they are clones from Orgnkid
nycKID

N

nyckid

I don't know He sent it to me years ago,Right out of his garden. This time I did some in hydro freedom buckets and some in dirt. They look like totally different plants in buckets than in dirt, Massive buds in hydro. Deep kushy funk with a hint of ripe banana's extremely potent. nycKID

E

ELITE GENETICS

oh thats dro, yeah i havent grown her dro ever but smoked alot of the dro nugz from kids grow cribs..shit looks great bro!:dance thats why i had to mke the bananna og x kids sour og aka sour banana og & did a sour banana og x sour og
I don't know He sent it to me years ago,Right out of his garden. This time I did some in hydro freedom buckets and some in dirt. They look like totally different plants in buckets than in dirt, Massive buds in hydro. Deep kushy funk with a hint of ripe banana's extremely potent. nycKID

E

ELITE GENETICS

heres kids banana og kush cut super infested with cali mites & seeded to death taken with a shit cam i had in 2006 but here goes

Chemkush 029
E

ELITE GENETICS

wrong pic my bad thats kids sour og aka 707 cut heres some more 707,i gotta look for banana og kush still

Chemkush 033
Chemkush 032
Top Bottom