• Tagged users None
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Man both of your Banana's look banana's lol:hi

S

sam_i_am

wow, the difference in one grower to the next is AMAZING!!!!! its like the trainwreck in the cannabibles all the same cuts grown by different growers looking totaly differnt....makes it hard to decide what really is the best because the same genetics in different hands can be different all the way, anyways good work on them funky lookin nugs
sam

E

ELITE GENETICS

well my pix of banana og cut was with bad cam in early07 i think i had horrible cali supermites & i had no clue about floramite just yet..plus that cut was SUPER SUPER full off seeds..but you see the banana og x bubba & banana og x sour og seeds kill the banana og cut on its own,the hydro banana og bud is what is at the clubs in so cal,if it were grown in soil it wouldnt get as much attention..
wow, the difference in one grower to the next is AMAZING!!!!! its like the trainwreck in the cannabibles all the same cuts grown by different growers looking totaly differnt....makes it hard to decide what really is the best because the same genetics in different hands can be different all the way, anyways good work on them funky lookin nugs
sam

B

BITYmagicBeanz

nice this looks nice . glad too hear your crosses are better. i got the dbl dipt banna on the go. most seeds have to be better than clones. just gota make the right seeds and enough of them!

Greyskull

Greyskull

I have a Banana Kush (think its a Banana OG) that was recently gifted to me...
any grow tips/advice?

Mahalo

A

Andre

WOW Bro, looks good. You have a large list of strains from the looks of it. I really love the Banana Kush. It just needs a bit more time in the weight room :muscle LOL. But of a daytime smoke its great.

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

the bananas are top on my list! yields well from what i know in dro, but how does she do organic soil ELITE?

R

rawdogg

ive been growing banana for a couple of years now its usully real light green when dry has mad flavor n produces alot of weight

N

nyckid

This is the real clone from Orgnkid, I've had it for years. It's a Sagmartha male to the Valley og kush. It's sick and grows like a giant tree in dwc huge yields. I'm growing a huge one out now i'll show some pics when it starts really packing on the wight in about 3 weeks.
nycKID

D

dusty

I grew the same Banana OG clone and can definately testify to the fact that this plant grows like a fucking beast. I grew her in soil and all she wanted to do was keep moving. I never finished her out though, I had her on the side and she wasn't going to do shit so I chopped her down and tossed the clone after I sampled a friends finished samples.

S

S4v

I had what was given to me as the real deal banana k, but it never turned out like yours nyckid. My source is official so i think there was a mix up. I wasn't able to keep that one around but i did grab another Banana OG clone from the ATL crew. Looks straight like og but grows slow like bubba. Will be running her for the first time soon.

Love the look of the real deal original tho. Much props :kiss

J

JeffSpicoli

This is the real clone from Orgnkid, I've had it for years. It's a Sagmartha male to the Valley og kush. It's sick and grows like a giant tree in dwc huge yields. I'm growing a huge one out now i'll show some pics when it starts really packing on the wight in about 3 weeks.
nycKID

Was its the valley og kush, or the SFV og ?
you know if that valley was used in any other crosses by Orgnkid?

Top Bottom