Banana Split OG & Lizard King OG

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sweetbee

babaG .,,, banana split OG ! A fine specimen !!! This bee would like to personally thankyou for producing "regular seeds" and would love to add your selection to this bees tropical garden ! Blessings, Sweetbee

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Lizard King OG pic & rOarGe pics

Hey rob415,
Thank you for the kind words!

Here are 3 pics, top one Lizard King OG and bottom 2 rOarGe, I was hesitant to put up the rOarGe pics as those cuts were taken from a rOarGe mom that was majorly rootbound and the cuts were kinda in a funk revegging...they aren't thriving like they can or the rest of this room is, but she is still super sexy. The rOarGe is most def a 3-4th quarter comeback queen, the first time I ran her I didn't really pick her as a keeper til the end, and after testing her smoke, she went to the head of the class!!

baba G
IMG_04171.JPG
IMG_0432.JPG
IMG_0427.JPG

Reactions: mal
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
whats of the genetics on the second one baba she kooks fu=

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

so bub whats up with the yeild on these gems of yours. and are they going to be at the bay or anywhere else. haha i want to get ahold of the lizard king!! bling bling!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
whats of the genetics on the second one baba she kooks fu=

Hey Prodigy,
That second lady is a sister to the Banana Split OG, she is another pheno of it, def my fav pheno I've seen yet of Banana Split OG, I call her rOarGe,(read between the OG...lol)
She hits deep n hard and makes you feel like you took a kief rip, tastes nice and smell killer! The Banana Split is a diff flavor and odor, it's a trip the Banana Split has more of an army/kelly green thing going while the rOarGe has a deep bluish, darker green to it, and is literally cement on a stick!!

baba G

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
so bub whats up with the yeild on these gems of yours. and are they going to be at the bay or anywhere else. haha i want to get ahold of the lizard king!! bling bling!!

Hey surferbum, thanks for eyeing the ladies! They will be at the bay n a couple months or so, and not planned for anywhere else.
The yields I feel are gonna depend on your environment, temps...but on average the Lizard King OG with proper training can yield 2 a light, but I'd say for sure you can get 1.5 if you do it well, less if you have some problems maybe. It's hard to say since I haven't had tons of other folks grow some of these but overall with my experience, the Lizard King outyields the Banana Split but rOarGe rivals LK's yield, so it depends on the pheno too.

The Banana OgerKush male def lended yield and stank and makes it easier to clone them compared to pure OG...

baba G

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Banana Split & rOarGe and Lizard King OG update Day 37

Here are a couple pics:

first 2 pics are Lizard King OG and 3rd pic is Banana Split OG & last but def not least is the rOarGe for last 2 pics! I didn't want to show the rOarGe cause these plants were cloned off a rootbound mom and they kinda went into limbo and never really vegged but I decided to plant them anyways cause I'd rather have a bit of rOarGe than a ton of almost anything else!!

IMG_0479.JPG
IMG_0481.JPG
IMG_04854.JPG
IMG_05011.JPG
IMG_04991.JPG

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah sticky they are starting to get some sweet yummy odors! The Lizard King OG, D King and Jack Herer side are getting the GH 3part and the Banana Split OG n rOarGe are getting the Flora Duo...def gonna try the duo again but need to adjust it for sure...
IMG_0494.JPG

baba G

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Those gals look great....have to say your grows look very clean!

Keep up the hard work Mang...

Late
Baked

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
@baked:

thanks a lot bro, I spend a lot of time making sure it's spic n span...lol
I can't stand visible wires and cords hanging n stuff like that. Gotta keep it streamlined like a Ferrari!

baba G

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

the FloraDuo hard to get dialed in? was gonna be my next purchase when my 3part ran out.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'm not decided on the Flora Duo yet but see promise with it. Only thing I've thought of is that I need to use more duo than 3part when it comes to the partb/bloom. On Duo I've had to go up to 15ml of part Bin the peak and with 3part I don't go above 12ml, so I see the cost being more with Duo.
I admit the 2part seemed appealing but I only use about a quart of gro per cycle, so I think the cost will even out. It might actually be cheaper with Flora Duo since you only use a 1/3rd of part A to B so the A lasts...And if your sick of looking at cobalt purple juice and crazy Red 40 colored looking liquid the Flora Duo is nice, kinda a yellow pee color on part A and part B is slightly a green color but very translucent versus the viscous/opaqueness of the MIcro...
I'd recommend trying it and see what you think and maybe do some head to head and if you prefer one's results swoop that up n future.

baba G

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thanks Loud Avenger! I'm gonna update some nice pics of these two later this week, they are hitting the peak and beefcakeing it a bit!

Top Bottom