Banana Split OG & Lizard King OG

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I agree sticky icky, the last cut is killer, lends some more frost and is a tad bit stouter, also has a more orange hair color versus the red/brick red kush hairs.

I truly think the OG Kush cut I used last is a seriously worked OG Kush bc that made it a bit more workable and flashier looking. But the people insist it's just OG Kush, no distinction on the name of cut at all.

The three Og's mixed together seemed to create a trifecta! Many phenos lean towards the mothers and some have the hint of banana oger laying in there...

baba G

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
thanks, I appreciate it, been in love with this plant since the first time I tried her, on new years eve at 15 years old...17 years later she is still as awesome as can be...lol

Reactions: mal
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Some early flower pics

IMG_0357.JPG
IMG_03682.JPG

IMG_0363.JPG

IMG_0372.JPG
IMG_0374.JPG

IMG_03593.JPG

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Banana Split OG are top 2 pics, and bottom 4 are Lizard King OG

baba G

sticky icky

sticky icky

Fuckin beautiful baba g killer trich production already they look like they stack up nice really nice work on these crosses!!:bong-hits:

A

AliasAO

Lookin real niiiice. Those early flower shots are veery hairy.

Id love to get my hands on That banana cross especially.

When are they hitting the market? or testers going out?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The Lizard King can do 1.5-2 and the Banana Split seems to do 1.5 or 1.25...I think this time I'm gonna do better with her, but I've been testing nutrients for a friend and experimenting with her a lot and haven't truly run her my old tried and true method.

But Banana Split OG does seem to do less than the Lizard King OG, another pheno of Banana Split OG that I call the rOarGe yields around same as the Lizard King as it is the most dense, frostiest OG type of flower I've witnessed! She is a looker and a half and hits harder than anything I have, I'm going to get her tested at a lab this next cycle...

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

diggin your work man, so clean and so fresh. all your shit looks KILL. cant wait until your beans are available to the public!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thanks much ogplatinum,

they are coming soon, b4 Halloween! I try to keep a really nice clean and tidy room!

take care,

baba G

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Thanks much ogplatinum,

they are coming soon, b4 Halloween! I try to keep a really nice clean and tidy room!

take care,

baba G

appreciate the info bro, really hoping these will hit the bay so i can make my first purchase from there! you going to release fem and reg seeds or just fem or just reg? any idea? Cant waitttt!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hey ogplatinum,

I'm just releasing regular beans, vs. fem...
Maybe in the future I'd do fem, but I've never dabbled with that.

baba G

true grit

true grit

Really diggin the Lizard King homie, looks dank as shit!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
:pimp:Yeah true grit, she is one sexy lady, always puts a smile on my face!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Next year I'm going to enter her into some form of competition. After having cups in both S.F. now for 2 years and Oakland having their big fest this weekend; I've got a question for anyone who went to both of em:

Which one would you vend if you were a seedman and which seemed like a better place to enter nuggets? I didn't make it to either and have no clue how the vibe and coordination of events was...but would love feedback on both.

Thanks,
baba G

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Hey ogplatinum,

I'm just releasing regular beans, vs. fem...
Maybe in the future I'd do fem, but I've never dabbled with that.

baba G

Sounds good to me! Looks like i'll be pheno hunting through a pack of some of these fine genetics sooner than later!

Keep on rockin man!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Update on Banana Split OG

Here she is at day 30! Sexy gal she is...

baba G

IMG_0392.JPG

Top Bottom