Bangkok Betty

• Thread starter Chiba
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chiba

Hi BG, Just saw your comments on the BB being to strong and it sounds like my cup of tea. Will any of these be available here at the farm? I love the trippy sallies.

Thanks

Billygoat

Billygoat

Evening,

yes, they will be back in stock sometime this fall or winter. I'm waiting to see what going on with some other projects I'm working on, but I'm working out my fall and winter line up. My main focus for this fall is some old strains that are no longer around. I will be working with these to renew seed stock and get them out to growers for the following spring.

Bangkok Betty will be back and she's first on the list. I need her to work my NY Thai line also, so she will be back asap. Hang tight and she'll be back pretty soon.
Thanks,
BG

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Man oh man:banana:
I cant wait Billy. Same goes for Godzuki (Green Giant x Pure Thai)

Billygoat

Billygoat

The Godzuki line is going to be changed. I'll post more after I take a look at some things.

Bangkok Betty is a (Pure Thai x Pure Thai)
Take care,
BG

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh thats right I remember now you saying about a re amped version Godzuki.. You the man bro:passingjoint:
hmm maybe Godzuki 2.0:giggle
GTD

M

Moppel

whats the flowertime on that baby , billy?

Btw , good to see you.

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey Moppel,

nice to see you buddy. I hope all is well and your not working to hard. Flower time runs about 90-110 days. I remember Chuckys girl didn't look like she was going to finish in his area. I don't think she did and he had to take her in Oct snow.

I've run her indoors and she does tend to want to keep going, but she can be grown indoors. I top them around three times and flip them when the are small. They usally end up around 4-5 feet.

I'll be growing some around the month of Aug or Sept. I'll make sure to post all the info.
Take care,
BG

Thanks for stopping by everyone

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is my fav skinny biatch....Betty Boop aka Bangkok Betty in the full on sun...

Better have a strong pimp hand to keep her short though..it is a real trick...I pinched every verticle growth tip the day I put her outside and she has bushed out instead of stretchin to bad....flowerin will be another story though..

Big up Billy!!!

Tex

Betty 1
Betty 2
Betty 3
Betty 4
C

Chiba

Nice looking Betty, TK. Keep the updates coming, I would love to see how she turns out for ya.

W

witchking

Sign me up B.G. when they're ready. I've always wanted to try Bangkok Betty, since the first time I read that story about it scaring the shit outta ya..that's some serious mindfuck power!

PS-I'll be starting some O.E. here vedy,vedy soon.:character0050:

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey TK,

man, i forgot you had some going. They sure look nice. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'd post more, but it's been a super long day and i'm in pain. Time to relax ;) Talk to you soon.
Take care,
BG

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is my fav skinny biatch....Betty Boop aka Bangkok Betty in the full on sun...

Better have a strong pimp hand to keep her short though..it is a real trick...I pinched every verticle growth tip the day I put her outside and she has bushed out instead of stretchin to bad....flowerin will be another story though..

Big up Billy!!!

Tex

Damn Tex by the looks of her she reminds me of the casey growth.. INSANE stretch is X4 considerably:) Especially when ya top casey ya got that stretch and bush

Definitely gotta keep your pimp hand strong.. Looking forward to seeing her
:passingjoint:

GTD

P

pcchrain

BG, It's good to see you've finally got back to this project.
Patiently have been waiting.

Billygoat

Billygoat

BG, It's good to see you've finally got back to this project.
Patiently have been waiting.

Thanks, it's nice to be back. Hopefully everything stays nice and smooth. Thanks for stopping by.
Take care,
BG

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here is what Betty Boop is up to on the farm...to say she has been supercropped would be a gross understatement, bent, rebent, bent again, but shes a bush now..

DSCN2205
DSCN2206
DSCN2207
DSCN2208
DSCN2209
A

AlphaDog

The Godzuki line is going to be changed. I'll post more after I take a look at some things.

Bangkok Betty is a (Pure Thai x Pure Thai)
Take care,
BG

I bet that BB is some fire man.. as for the Godzuki, I remember reading somewhere that the buds were gigantic but super leafy.. is this what your trying to work on BG?

Latest posts

Top Bottom