bangkok betty

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tattoojim

hey billygoat..the betty seems to have a serious hunger problem as we go into week seven. she is dropping leafs left and right and starting to yellow.. is this normal for her?
glad to see some thing are going your way,, keep in the right mind brother

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey tattookim,

thanks for the kind words and support. Means allot to me. As for the Betties. Never seen them dropping leaves like that. Have you tried upping her feeding? Normally, she not a heavy feeder, but you might have a monster that wants to be a piggy. You might want to ramp her up some.

I don't recall your feeding, but you might want to hit her with some N. I know, people might disagree, but she will burn it off. What are the bud sites looking like? This will tell you where you stand. If they look like they got another couple of weeks. Hit that girl with a little N and some bloom booster, but go easy with her.

Sound like she burning up and there is no food for her to find, so I say feed her. Just my 2 cents worth. Well, I got allot to catch up on and I'm falling asleep from these med's they got me on. Thanks again for all the support and thanks for sharing your grow with us.

If my health get's better. I'll get around to making some fresh seeds, so you can do this cross again and have some selection in your grow. There is a strong Coco pheno in this line and it smells just like coco chocolate.
Take care,
BG

HarryNugz

HarryNugz

I agree with you Billy, could use some more N in the diet. Be careful your ppm's aren't to high though! Don't recall how long these flower, but another week or two would most likely be enough to get them back on track. You want them to actually finish like they are now and not too much N in the plant!

T

tattoojim

hey guys thanks for the help.. i kinda knew she was hungry but it got out of hand fast. a couple nites ago i did a top dress of some worm castings. 1-0-0, and the watering before that i bumped up the nutes to almost 10ml per gallon, from 5 ml per gallon. and to top it off im pretty sure she is root bound in a 10 gallon container.

billygoat..this bitch will make full term lol
harrynugz..im pretty sure she is 90 to 120 day strain, that makes her about half way into flower..

i will drop a good pic when the light come on

T

tattoojim

the betty seems to b snackn on the worm castings that i top dressed the other day. she is touching the glass and the light is topped out. i bent one top the other day and i broke it over. that top is touching the glass again.lol but the leaves look the same(yellowing). rootbound i think she is ;(

DSC01033
DSC01034
DSC01035
Billygoat

Billygoat

She's a monster. I've always told people. To watch out for her height. So, what is she smelling like? Don't tease us and not tell us, lol. Glad to see she's still coming along. The first run with her is the learning curve. I'm sure your next run will be easier for you and better. Flip her when she is a baby and double top her next time. She might get wide, but the end results will be some what like TK did. Think he pulled 5+ off that one outdoor Betty.

Good luck and thanks for sharing.
Take care,
BG

T

tattoojim

She's a monster. I've always told people. To watch out for her height. So, what is she smelling like? Don't tease us and not tell us, lol. Glad to see she's still coming along. The first run with her is the learning curve. I'm sure your next run will be easier for you and better. Flip her when she is a baby and double top her next time. She might get wide, but the end results will be some what like TK did. Think he pulled 5+ off that one outdoor Betty.

Good luck and thanks for sharing.
Take care,
BG

sorry for teasing guys....i wanna say she smells like pinesol, but i grab another sniff and that citrus/ fuel with hint of ? i get lost in the smell and cant describe the twist she has .
billygoat.. there is a confermation on seeds.. she did get pollenated by a hermie.. :mad0229:

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
the bangkok betty almost made full term... it was taken 2 weeks early. when she was chopped i think she was pulling out of the funk she was in. i think the last 2 weeks would have made a big diff.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
sry i failed to mention that she yielded almost a pound and about 25 beans. the mask hermed on me and pollenated all my plants. not a total loss, got a few beans to throw outside this year.
hope all is well with you billygoat...

Billygoat

Billygoat

Sorry to hear she didn't make full term, but I'm sure she was close enough. A pound isn't bad at all. Sorry, to hear the Mask with Hermi on you. Good luck with those seeds. Did you happen to take any pictures towards the end? Thanks for sharing the thread with us. Sorry, I haven't been around much. Been super sick and in really bad shape.

Hope all is well. Any pictures would be nice.
Thanks again,
BG

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
billygoat.. sry to say it but i didnt take any pics at the end. i was kinda bitter cause i gave two cuts to a fellow grower, and i was told that i would not see any cuts in return. and in the prosses of all that i got banned from the farm. so i stopped taking pics cause the farm is like my archives of photos.
as far as how she was..there was some people that said they didnt catch a buzz, but they didnt notice there heart racing. whats real funny to me is that i made a batch of bho and them same people were raving about it.
if i pop any of them beans i will let you know how they are... get well brother

Billygoat

Billygoat

It's all good. Would have been nice to see some pictures, but I understand. I've have some issues also and I totally understand. Sorry, to hear about your so called buddy and not getting you back on the cuts. Once, I get back on my feet. I'll work the Bangkok Betty back into the mix. Just trying to get my health back and it's just taking me more time. Plus, the broadmites.

I'm surprised about the people saying they didn't get high. I find that odd, but glad to hear they liked the BHO. Guess, I need to get you some fresh seeds so you can make more :) Let me know if those last seeds work out for you. I'll do my best to get some fresh seeds sometime this year. Thanks again for the info and post.
Take care,
BG

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
about to germ a few a these beans. wish me luck, hopefully the stability aint lost from the herm pollen

Top Bottom