• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jah_hoover

jah_hoover

After chatting to yuo guys i think i will start doing variety bucket grows lol

mace

mace

I don't suppose you're from northern cali and want to bring some c99 clones to ashop nearby??? lol

G

grizz

I think your talking to me Mace, I only have one c99, I got a 10 pack from Mosca and had some germ issues and ended up with one female, so if it turns out decent I will reveg her for you if you wan't. Im going to be going to 2 or 3 strains only after this grow, proably g13 x diesel, the white and Chemdog D and a few appalacian.

B

bannana man

my c99 came from neferti and he grown then from bro grimm seeds ,,iam shore he will release his seeds eventually he been working on them a while

K

Karma Genetics

Looking great there Bannanaman. You shure grow the dank

O

ojd

hi bananman
thats 1 hell of a mix of strains nice
where do i come fo sampling lol

peace

B

bannana man

thanks for stopping i guys and for the comments ,,ill be smokeing you all out in next couple mouths ,,look forward to it

Monkfish

Monkfish

thats some harem you got growin Bman! Chemdog D X moon:poolparty does that sound interesting:bow bests for the new year and with progress, lush as !

reg Monk

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Some ones busy.

Cant wait to be smoked out!

B

British_Hempire

Looking good, are the Pink Kush and chemdawgs among those?

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
you sure got it locked down there m8 , great skills , cant wait to try the stella blue

S

SENSI ZYM

HELL YEH m8 im gona need a few days to test that lot lol :rofl can not wait bro !!! give u a :phone-2 l8tr

B

bannana man

the chems are not all that so far i will see how they do as for the pink kush one stands out from the other one being a lot more kushy bubblegum smelling thats the keeper so far ..the stalla is super dank mate love the stuff ,earthy berry piney truffles lovely smells ,,the flo is also very earth berry like ,you will like that sonic

A

Akgirl

That is quite an impressive collection. I love to be around you at harvest time! lol
Akgirl

Top Bottom