Barneys Fam Blue Cheese

• Thread starter John Smith Esq.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Yeah brah! That's looks like killer cheese right there... :mmm Thx for the great picts!

winta

winta

the blue cheese lookin rockin my dude! that frosty comin on nicely oooh how i miss that smell lol

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Lookin really good there John. Glad I found your thread. I've got soem of these seeds and I'm gonna run her in the fall so it's nice to see your beautiful girls. I bought 1 seed of BC last year and it wouldn't germ so I hope I have luck with the next one. Anyway, nice work bro!

J

John Smith Esq.

the taste and smell of barney's BC is just georgeous imo - you wont be dissapointed dude! :rauch08:

Thanks for stopping by

J

John Smith Esq.

Day 53 (101 days total)

wassup farmers, hope you are all well..
its the 3rd day of week 8 and were going strong. getting some serious leaf curl at the mo, poss from the mini heat wave we've just had, or the plants know the end is nigh and are starting to shed leaves..idk

had a mini revelation the other day, in the past ive done a two week flush but have decided in my infinate wisdom that 2weeks is excesive. So im gonna try a 5-7 day flush instead, im using bio nutes now anyway and i will be using a flushing agent (canna flush) when i do start flushing so im confident it will be ok to carry on the feed till mondayish (day 57) - what do you lot rekon?

saw the first signs of amber pistils about 3-4 days ago, have been monitoring the trichs and they still got a little way to go yet but getting there, i plan on taking them a little longer than usual, about 67-70 days to get that couch surfer vibe so im aiming for something like 10%clear 60%milky 30%amber trichs. maybe 20% amber i havent made my mind up yet?

also i burned the top of two nugs under the light in the aforementioned heat wave which is abit shit, ive tied the two nugs back that were in the 'kill zone' and the damage was pretty small, 2 leaves and a few calyx' in total. still wounded though. :doh :swear

Now in the words of Zapp Brannigan 'its time for some sweet sweet candy...'

Day100n1

plant #1 - tallest blue cheese, yeild looks promising too. Smells like tarte blueberrys with a kinda sourness that hits the back of your nose fairly harshly with an oily undertone not a million miles away from the typical deisel type of smell.

Day100n1a

another shot of plant #1 - top kola

Day100n2

plant #2 - the smallest blue cheese in there but is probably one of the stinkiest and stickiest blue cheeses iv seen yet, similar smell to plant #1 with more of a tart fruit and less of the oily deisel smell. very dark leaves and fat nugs.

Day100n2a

plant #2 overall shot

Day100n3

plant #3 blue cheese - tallish plant with fat long nugs, more of an earthy smell with cheese undertones woven into it, less fruity than the others but you can still pick up the blueberry scent.

Day100n3a

plant #3 side nug frosting up nicely.

Day100n4

plant #4 blue cheese - similar leaf pheno to plant 3 but slightly different aroma and bud structure, as seen in the pic below buds are little more spindly than #3 but the upshot is they look more frosty.

Day100n4a

the lowest part of plant #4's top kola forming

Day100n5

plant #5 blue cheese top kola, similar leaf pheno to plant #1 with a similar aroma also, very fruity with a kinda diesely/oily undertone but not as distict as plant 1, smells more cheesey.

Day100n5a

plant #5 side nug

Day100n6

Plant #6 Killer Bud - a complete mystery, i know nothing of the genes but i think it must have some kinda haze in there somewhere, amnesia or lemon haze maybe? a very strong citrus punch with an extreme sourness that almost makes you squint like when you eat real lemons

Day100n6a

that killer bud is one frosty bee-atch right thar..

Day100na

overall shot, killer bud at the front on the right there and all others are bluies.

Day100naa

top kola shot, i couldnt get them all in but this is a busy section of budage, again the killer bud is on the left at the front.

Day100r1

blue cheese nug, i think my hand must have been shaking when i took this..

Day100r2

another blue cheese nug from plant #2 - the really stinky one.

Day100r3

the small blue cheese (plant #2) i was on about is in the corner there, i wont get as much as the others off it but considering its size its a very good yeilder.

Day100r4

lightly dusted blue cheese nug

thats the end of week 8's update folkes, may the force be with you...:fighting0040:

Peace

J

John Smith Esq.

hey dude, thanks for stoppin by and the kind words.

They used a Big Buddha Cheese which i believe Big Buddha crossed with an Afgani Male to try and increase the yeild and did some further playing around with the genes but i dont know how he got the original cheese. Cant find anything on the net..
if any1 can shed light on this it would be interesting?

Peace

S

Skunky

Ok thanks for the info m8 how they smellin?. I got a exo cheese x in veg right now, hat to get the filter up n runnin earlier these things stink LoL.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Now in the words of Zapp Brannigan 'its time for some sweet sweet candy...'
Fucken ehh brah!!! You killed it. It's gonna be nice to finally cut the Cheese... and smell it. :giggle I had to read the post twice... first I could only see the eye candy and then I read the details...

Nice work! Very impressive skillz... :cool

J

John Smith Esq.

Ok thanks for the info m8 how they smellin?. I got a exo cheese x in veg right now, hat to get the filter up n runnin earlier these things stink LoL.

simlply fruitalicious bro, over the last 5 days or so the smell has changed a fair bit, its turned into a sweeter musky fruit smell..
you lucky git! the exodus genes are proper hard to get hold of, years ago my mate grew some cheese which we 'think' was exo and it was a right lil stinker, could smell it in the street a few doors down from his house! (he didnt use a filter, school boy error!)

Fucken ehh brah!!! You killed it. It's gonna be nice to finally cut the Cheese... and smell it. :giggle I had to read the post twice... first I could only see the eye candy and then I read the details...

Nice work! Very impressive skillz... :cool

Hell yeah, im counting the mins now bro, the plants 'death clock' has 16,560 mins left on it...:rauch08:
funny how your eyes get drawn to green aint it!?
Cheers Bro, means alot coming from you..:cool0041:

oh yeah, Zapp Branigan.. from futurama? the guys a ledgend, responsible for such quotes as..
"Rock breaks scissors. But paper covers rock, and scissors cut paper! Kiff: we have a conundrum"

jansjukebox

jansjukebox

Those are for sure some hot lookin ladies. I can't wait to run this one...I look to do it in October maybe. I got the seed but I have so many and so little space...lol Really, lookin sick bro!

K

KushConnoisseur

wow man those were some beautiful leaves all the way through. nice and green.

J

John Smith Esq.

Those are for sure some hot lookin ladies. I can't wait to run this one...I look to do it in October maybe. I got the seed but I have so many and so little space...lol Really, lookin sick bro!

Cheers Bro, and space you will need my friend!! these get quite bushy if you let them..
by october i should be doing something similar to what youve just cropped. Barneys have launched a 'Pineapple Chunk' which looks like it has similarities to the C99xDeep Chunk youve just done - if it turns out the same i will be happy!!!

wow man those were some beautiful leaves all the way through. nice and green.

Hey KushCon, thanks bro and welcome to the :party0023:

Latest posts

Top Bottom