barneys farm Acapulco gold grow

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

there 1 week 3 days old transplanted from red solo cups last night
1 gallon plastic pot will transplant from that to either 3 or 5 gallon fabric pot later on my plan is to scrog
mars hydro tsl 2000
using fox farm ocean forest from my last grow it has some happy frog all purpose dry amendments mixed in
Barneys farm acapulco gold grow
Barneys farm acapulco gold grow 2
Barneys farm acapulco gold grow 3

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

I’m going to guess these are photos ? And nice work so far and where they from?

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Not only is it wide leaf, but the buds look indica. Nice looking hybrid though.
I believe there are 3 species,indica(drug) comes in wide and narrow leaf and anything that you get a high from is indica pertaining to India and needs to produce THC for survival, Sativa which is hemp and ruderalis and obviously hybrids that contain the diff species. Also since they can freely reproduce it might mean there is one.Could be wrong.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i don't see how you guys can say nice looking grow and then start complaining about the plant makes me wonder why even bother

growsince79

growsince79

I believe there are 3 species,indica(drug) comes in wide and narrow leaf and anything that you get a high from is indica pertaining to India and needs to produce THC for survival, Sativa which is hemp and ruderalis and obviously hybrids that contain the diff species. Also since they can freely reproduce it might mean there is one.Could be wrong.

Most experts disagree with that article you read. Most botanists classify narrow leaf, equatorial/tropical drug varieties as Sativa. Thtat the only guy I ever heard of that calls Colombian a thin leaf equatorial indica. LOL The author wants to reinvent the wheel and show everyone how smart he is all. Call it what you want, but the original AG wasn't a wide leaf solid chunk afghani type bud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom