THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name : The Hive and Sirius
Strain : Barney's Farm L.S.D.
Method Smoked : Bubbler and joint

APPEARANCE

Barneys farm lsd

Barneys farm lsd 2

Dark green and extremely frosty with large trichomes and calyx's. Frosted stems, and resin visible on all leaves.

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Sweet and earthy
Associated smells of bud : Wood (Cedar, Pine, Sandalwood, Euctalyptus), Rosemary, lemon, sugar (refined), campfire, pledge
Aroma :

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Euctalyptus bark.
Associated flavours : Spicey, sweet,lemon.

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) Somewhat smooth, thick spicy smoke.
- cough factor? : Slight irritation from back of throat (for non-smoker), smooth for avid smokers. High and delicate threshold. Tingles noses and raises eyebrows.

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 80% head / 70% body, Cerebral, motivational, pain relief.
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 8
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) I dont know we smoke a lot.
Use : (Defifitely Daytime, this is a very social and uplifting smoke)/Bedtime(No)
Munchies? : (yes)/no

-----------------------------------------------------

I had condensed the flavours from those images into a flavour and taste list below, but I think it might overcomplicate matters....or rather, Marco's is very thorough and already covers that, so why reinvent the wheel? This is meant to be a quicker version and I figured what better way to describe a taste or flavour than a one liner (e.g. citrus with skunky undertones). Here it is anyway. If you want it in I can put it in, but I think shorter is sweeter atm.

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT

turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia (jasmine pee) - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()
Chloroform ()

SWEET

fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry (x) - citrus (x) - orange (x) - lemon (x) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti (x)
floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY

woody (x) - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper (x) - cedar () - pine (x)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY

earthy (x) - loam () - dirt (x) - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (x)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees (x)

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Great report!
Was really looking into this one myself.
So is she a keeper???

R

Rolln J

looks like a shimmering jewel to me - nice work - I been hearing a bit of buzz about this strain lately - hows the yield?

S

Sirius

you can easily get 2 per light if you did it right... this dank doesnt shrink which is great... i would imagine that would be a aresult of the 24% thc content... its a definately a favorite among peers...

S

Sirius

I forgot the lineage... skunk#1 x mazar... mazar is supposed to be one of the strongest strains in the world..

R

Rolln J

and skunk #1 is magic with most anything it touches...

how long in flower?

gonna have to look into getting these!

R

Rabbi

Wow, your's looks better then what Barney's had last month, Think their Dr.grinspoon was really good. Nice grow you're pushing it to 100% of it potential.

K

kushpheen

Hey sirius, which of your current strains do you think is best suited for DD's mpb system?

S

Space_Cowboy

Hey, can you tell me do this plant requires any special treatment?
Is it good for an unexpirienced grower like me?
Thank you! Peace and love :) :rollj:

C

canadian1234

hey man i live in goold ol' canada, and was wondering, can i grow this strain outdoors were i live?

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

I had the pleasure to try this a year and a hlf ago in the dam and the eucalyptus taste is dead on, nice report Sirius

G

grenbone

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 80% head / 70% body, Cerebral, motivational, pain relief.

Wow. 150% Stoned! Now THAT'S what I'm talkin about!! lol :character0029:

Looks like some serious smoke.

B

bringtahoetreez

Just got some LSD myself and I'm very excited after seeing your report. About how tall did yours grow?

Top Bottom