Barneys Farm Seeds Rubbish Or Not

• Thread starter Dillan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dillan

Dillan

any body ever had problems with barneys farm seeds ive seen a few negative comments over the net about them but then ive seen good comments just want few peoples options who as actually used them

str8smokn

str8smokn

I have not grown their stuff yet but I have smoked almost all of their shit from the coffee shop. Pretty dank shit...
STR8

Limonene

Limonene

Great coffee shop, AWFUL seed bank. Just ran 3 pineapple chunk, all 3 were different, unstable, horrible looking plants and the end product was the worst we have grown in years. They may have had nice genetics years ago but they are terrible nowadays IMO. Much better options out there at the moment, bodhi and dynasty are bringing the fire, if u want to go down the feminised route then i would try hso, quite impressed with their lines.

Power OG

Power OG

Great coffee shop, AWFUL seed bank. Just ran 3 pineapple chunk, all 3 were different, unstable, horrible looking plants and the end product was the worst we have grown in years. They may have had nice genetics years ago but they are terrible nowadays IMO. Much better options out there at the moment, bodhi and dynasty are bringing the fire, if u want to go down the feminised route then i would try hso, quite impressed with their lines.
Id also agree with you 100% about there being much better options. Here and other places. Fems i would go Devine,CSI Humboldt,HSO,Cronisseur
And Regs Loompa, Mota, Topdawg, MedMan, Bodhi, Swamp Boys, And plenty more better options no doubt agree there. I personally stick with USA breeder's 98% of the time in garden. Devine produces Beast dank smoke and the best over seas breeder imo. So they get rotation in my garden.
Respect

zeke

zeke

I ran Laughing Buddha and Nightshade from Barney's about 7 years ago. The LB was very Hazey and actually quite good and easy to grow inside. The Nightshade reeked but had some intersexed issues. They did have really good pot in the shop. The Vanilla Kush was super good and really did taste and smell like vanilla. My buddy picked up some VK seed but it didn't pan out. It was alright pot but he didn't find any vanilla phenos. I think they mostly sell feminized seed now though.

Dillan

Dillan

I ran Laughing Buddha and Nightshade from Barney's about 7 years ago. The LB was very Hazey and actually quite good and easy to grow inside. The Nightshade reeked but had some intersexed issues. They did have really good pot in the shop. The Vanilla Kush was super good and really did taste and smell like vanilla. My buddy picked up some VK seed but it didn't pan out. It was alright pot but he didn't find any vanilla phenos. I think they mostly sell feminized seed now though.
Yea to right there intersex ive just had a problem with some cookies Kush she/he as pollenated the rest of my plants ive got sme cheese plants and some blue kush im Intrested in what the seeds are going to be like any one ever heard of a cheese with a cookies Kush befor

Dillan

Dillan

Id also agree with you 100% about there being much better options. Here and other places. Fems i would go Devine,CSI Humboldt,HSO,Cronisseur
And Regs Loompa, Mota, Topdawg, MedMan, Bodhi, Swamp Boys, And plenty more better options no doubt agree there. I personally stick with USA breeder's 98% of the time in garden. Devine produces Beast dank smoke and the best over seas breeder imo. So they get rotation in my garden.
Respect
Who do you prefair mate if you don't mind me asking im in to my Kush strains but they have to have that nice Kush taste some

Dillan

Dillan

It's heart breaking when something like that happens mate it's a waste of time did you get back on to them ive just wasted 10 weeks with some cookies Kush and them Hermed on me wasnt to happy with the out come I got in touch with them and they said there going to compensate me with some free seeds and stuff

Power OG

Power OG

Who do you prefair mate if you don't mind me asking im in to my Kush strains but they have to have that nice Kush taste some
Man i personally would go with LoompaFarms, CSI Humboldt, Topdawg if your in Colorado, and Devine if you're over seas. Yeti is the fav down here, pure headband pheno.
Respect

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
It's heart breaking when something like that happens mate it's a waste of time did you get back on to them ive just wasted 10 weeks with some cookies Kush and them Hermed on me wasnt to happy with the out come I got in touch with them and they said there going to compensate me with some free seeds and stuff
Now I am just going to think out loud here.......... Why is it the breeder or seedbank get the blame when something hermies. Hermies can and do happen as a result of the grower as well. Ya there are plenty of unstable genetics running around I get that. But it isnt always the fault of the breeder/supplier. Just saynnnn

Dillan

Dillan

Man i personally would go with LoompaFarms, CSI Humboldt, Topdawg if your in Colorado, and Devine if you're over seas. Yeti is the fav down here, pure headband pheno.
Respect
Ive got some lemon headband Kush now mate from humbodlt im in the uk my friend im going to have a go of Devine next time were about are you from mate

Dillan

Dillan

Now I am just going to think out loud here.......... Why is it the breeder or seedbank get the blame when something hermies. Hermies can and do happen as a result of the grower as well. Ya there are plenty of unstable genetics running around I get that. But it isnt always the fault of the breeder/supplier. Just saynnnn
True but there cookies Kush isn't stable theres more than enough stories over forums about cookies Kush the seed bank were mine came from said I was the 3rd person to come back to him I see were ur coming from my friend

Power OG

Power OG

Ive got some lemon headband Kush now mate from humbodlt im in the uk my friend im going to have a go of Devine next time were about are you from mate
Devine cookie crosses are all stable you can check the threads here and they have some serious dank im in the USA south dirty south.lol check devine out they have some serious dank.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Hey Zeke, could you tell some more about that Laughing Buddha? I have those beans in my vault together with Morning Glory and would really like to know more about what to expect.

Limonene

Limonene

@Power OG if
Lol the last thing i would want are free barneys seeds... I would NEVER touch them with a bargepole ever again. I have run about 8 of bodhis strains, found some real fire, had a couple of misses too don't get me wrong and have a load more in the fridge. I also love dynastys work so i have enough to be getting on with for now. Also interested in gooeybreeders, loompas and motarebels work so i have enough to keep me busy for the next 4 years at least.

Skunked

Skunked

Grew their Vanilla Kush awhile back, got two pheno...one was really really dank smelling like golden crisp or honey smacks. The plant will be a nice bush with very ridged and structured leaves, like you couldn't mistake it for anything other than a pot leaf. The other pheno wasn't bad either a little more fluffy. Nothing mentionable...but the 1st pheno was bomb. Wouldn't mind having it again.

Top Bottom