Barneys Farm Seeds Rubbish Or Not

• Thread starter Dillan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sunbaked

Sunbaked

got a vanilla kush right now. about 2 weeks from finishing.8 feet high and 15 feet around. It will be done before the end of September. will be my first one finished this year.
loved their critical kush last year.

Skunked

Skunked

got a vanilla kush right now. about 2 weeks from finishing.8 feet high and 15 feet around. It will be done before the end of September. will be my first one finished this year.
loved their critical kush last year.
Any pictures? There's like 3 phenos you're looking for a slight purple one

S

summertime

BAD SEEDS BAD COMPANY. THE AMERICAN OUTLET WILL NOT MAKE GOOD ON THEIR BAD SEEDS.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I just grew some Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold. The weed is great. The yield was about 4 oz. per plant. I'm going to grow it again soon. That's the only BF strain I've grown and recommend it. I certainly have no complaints.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Yes of course Barney's Farm sucks because cool kids on the internet said so. This Banana Punch only produced 10oz of smoke. I was hoping for a pound. 😉

BananaPunch Full 1250a   Copy

Stokes

Stokes

Great coffee shop, AWFUL seed bank. Just ran 3 pineapple chunk, all 3 were different, unstable, horrible looking plants and the end product was the worst we have grown in years. They may have had nice genetics years ago but they are terrible nowadays IMO. Much better options out there at the moment, bodhi and dynasty are bringing the fire, if u want to go down the feminised route then i would try hso, quite impressed with their lines.

If you want F4’s or F5’s, buy F4’s or F5’s.

Stokes

Stokes

Barneys is very consistent in quality. One of my favorite breeders. Certainly not the best of the best but I would consider them the Honda Accord/Toyota Corolla of genetics. Usually run their photos but am pleasantly surprised by their super auto. Only bad plant ive ever had by them was a tangerine dream that was probably my fault, knocked her flat on her face as a seedling in my second grow.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Atlas seeds if youre growimg indoors they are 🔥, outdoor they can be finicky when it comes to the autos

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I ran some BF cookies Kush 2 runs ago no complaints got about 9oz off her

Choppr

Choppr

Barneys Reputation is Solid. I've ran several of Barney's(fems), all had excellent Hybrid Vigor, I also used their G13 Hash Plant(reg) for breeding years back, crossed w/ old (80's) Chocolate Thai seeds, The F1's were amazing. I did hear BF isn't selling Regs anymore, fems and autos only now, I dont know if that's true? but I would expect the same quality. My Experience with Barney's Farm A+

S

summertime

Barneys USA in Illinois sells garbage seeds and they will not do you right. Ask them for replacements , refund? you
get NOTHING! Will never ever buy from them again. Euro trash company

Glassdub

Glassdub

They broke LSD, someday I'm going to get theirs to compare to the HGCC version I grew.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Here’s a Barney’s farm cookies Kush from a few runs ago, might pop a few more beans and check out some other phenos still have a bunch laying around. For me they did well. Not the best visually but the smoke was great from her, still have a bit in a jar almost out 😁

Left side of the tent is the cookies kush

IMG 7851
IMG 7853
S

summertime

Baneys gave me a bad batch of seeds. And their response was even worse no credit for new seeds or refund.. Nothing
from them!

S

synapse57

I've had good experiences with Barney's Farm so far. I just started growing again last year, and decided it's time to get real genetics and not bagseed randoms. I ordered off NASC and got 1 Blueberry Cheese seed. Got the freebie jr mint x mac1 with it. Grew 2 pounds out of 4 plants in 3 gal containers.

Then, I wanted Pineapple Express. so I got a 3 pack and a 1 pk freebie of Pineapple Chunk. I had some pineapple express bag seeds from 2009 from california. the only one that grew turned out to be a Male. So.. I used that pollen to pollinate most all my plants. whoops. seeds happen when you've got pollen in the air. The plants looked identical. Same leaf structure, etc, except sex. Out of the PE plants I've seen 2 phenos. one has more red in the leaf stems.

So. I have a bunch of Barney's Farm Pineapple Express crossed with 2009 Cali Pineapple Express pollen. That other Male plant is Lemon cello.

20230915 PChunk
20230915 PE1
20230915 PE2
20230915 PE3
20230915 Males
Top Bottom