Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush- Canna cup winner 2nd place

• Thread starter LaoGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Calicannabiseed

i poped 2 beans of VK and got ah really good pheno, its smokes good Taste like vanilla and brown suger, and it yields big, gets done outdoors early, its really good weed.

Sorry but that is definitely not Kush.

I

ibTheMan

Yup, Vanilla Kush(VK), and its good weed whatever its genetic makeup.
Best Genetics in the world are US based Dank, and IMO from what i see OGR is The Best of the Best.

X

xchronic420

im from london england and i must say all the amazing genetics i get from is from the usa OGR TGA BODHI CALI CON ETC ARE amazing dont no y ppl still buy genetics from amsterdam dont get me rong DNA genetics have sum nice lines of strains but there not like ogr or tga or bodhi i think the vanilla kush from barneys was a ice cream from paradice seeds workd over to call it vanilla kush and it dont even look like kush from the usa i got a real nice pre98 bubba kush x blowfish amazing genetics and ghost OG ibl amazing frosty like a mofo the only good thing in amsterdam is the cheese what is from birmingham england and for amsterdam i say the amnesia haze from soma is the one and chocolope from dna any thing else u smoke is the same old stuff work over and over and over more usa seeds breeders need to hit the farm up so ppl like me can buy more rare genetics

Top Bottom