Barneys Farm Vanilla Kush

• Thread starter groundmole
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

groundmole

Thought this was a little odd for a Kush strain, but not complaining one bit...a damn monster cola for a Kush...these were fem beans and both have very large Buds in the works...they were vegged around 3 ft to go outside but it didn't work out so I threw them inside and raised the "Sun" to accommodate the extra vegging...must of pissed them off...they are still about 3 wks out...damn they reak...my filter's been throwing up the last few days...lol.....gonna be some rank ass Barney in a few....can't wait to sample this gem....:icon_spin:

Barneys farm vanilla kush
Barneys farm vanilla kush 2
Barneys farm vanilla kush 3
Barneys farm vanilla kush 4
Barneys farm vanilla kush 5
G

groundmole

Moodster...these were grown under 400 watts of hps alternating time with the 120 tri-band led's you see above...I've found a great reduction in costs by doing so and no loss of final product...hopefully I don't get kicked out for mentioning the word "Led"...some peeps here don't like them apparently and I damn sure don't won't no enemies...I'll just keep that on the low for now...I'm a newbie here that's been browsing for some time and decided to start posting a few of my ladies...hopefully no one gets offended and slams me here...Thanks for the peek...

C

casmel

yeah the thing with led is the much lower wattage and electric cost , its a superb grow light , you can grow with it in so many places and with greater stealth capabilities . I like led so np with it

G

groundmole

How do you get a premium membership here...maybe I overlooked it on the homepage...my apologies...and my last post was misleading...the Hps was used 1 hr on...1 hr off daily with the "others" supplying 12 hrs of light daily for the duration of flower...less ac and heat for me...approx 1/3 energy savings....

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Nice work bro. You say those are in week 5/6? I saw these beans for sale and was on here doing research looking for a thread exactly like this, so thanks. Wow, might have to get a pack. Probably a crazy good yielder under 1ks if this is what you're getting with 400/led combo. Is it a stable strain? That is, did all of the beans sprout, grow similarly and not throw off many nanners?

J

jon

got some beans from Barney's coming in .... LSD, pineapple chunk...

S

Scuba Snacks

nice heard good things of lsd and pineapple chunk looked real good

Skunked

Skunked

I had some vk and loved both phenos I got idk they changed its picture tho and this bud kind of looks like it both my phenos were different one slight purple but the smell was so rich I loved it, over my kandy Kush too which was a favorite. This looks real good though for sure. I bet you'll love it's taste :fire:

Top Bottom