Basic diy worm bin.. perpetual search for perfection.

• Thread starter crimsonecho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
And to think millions of people actually pay money for worm poop.

Right! I mean i wasn’t expecting it to turn out like this in my first ever try. Very nice! I mixed it with my new batch of soil and planted some mothers. I’m doing a new run for breeding so we’ll see how well it works. Macro-micro nutrientwise.

Ceveres

Ceveres

Looks awesome man! I've been wanting to build a vermicomposter for quite some time now. The only thing really holding me back is that I haven't been able to settle on a design. Definitely want to make it myself, even if it's just a couple totes or made of wood. Your finished castings really have inspired me tho, I'd have some by now if I wouldn't have been so indecisive! 😂

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Looks awesome man! I've been wanting to build a vermicomposter for quite some time now. The only thing really holding me back is that I haven't been able to settle on a design. Definitely want to make it myself, even if it's just a couple totes or made of wood. Your finished castings really have inspired me tho, I'd have some by now if I wouldn't have been so indecisive! 😂

Hahaha indecisiveness is my downfall too. At the end i say fuck it and just start doing. Even in this simplest setup the castings are incredible. Glad i inspired you to get off your ass, its a rare occasion as usually others try to get me off my ass 😃

Do it man. Its very easy and rewarding!

Top Bottom