Baskin Robbins by Patanjali - HID's & Soil

• Thread starter Patanjali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Patanjali

Patanjali

Met-52 I have heard takes 3-4 weeks to form a colony in your soil. I throw it in my soil at the start of anything, every time as a preventative.

Look into Caps bennies, used as a soil drench, in a high concentration, with all 3 packs I believe, weekly, helps out.

Your Blue Tara is looking nice!

Thanks Grower! I am throwing a little Met52 in about everything. Still slacking on the Cap's Bennies, but it is on the to do list.

Here's a couple more shots of the Blue Tara #2 at 47 days. This one is more green in color and looks to have a little larger buds.

Tara1Tara2

This is a White Siberian from Dinafem I'm growing. I'm still waiting to be disappointed from Dinafem. I've grown like 6-8 of their strains and they are always consistently very nice.

White Siberian
Siberian1Siberian2

Thanks! ;)

Patanjali

Patanjali

Nice Thread Bro... That Blue Tara does indeed, look mighty fine...;)
Thanks Dood! Honestly, even in he last couple of days it has really started to look even better. I can't wait to harvest my first Bodhi plant!

Just transplanted the Goji OG and White Lotus tonight. They went into 3-5 gallon containers, and I think I am going to throw them into flower in the next week or so. Might change my mind on that one.

This is a White Lotus that went from a keg cup to a 7" square. This is the 7" being transplanted after 4 weeks.

Roots

Thanks all!

Patanjali

Patanjali

My order came into today! looks like most likely next fall I will be adding a Thai to the garden! There are a couple of not real mature seeds (never had that happen with Bodhi - they always look perfect). However overall, I'm super siked and can't wait till I can pop these!

Photo2

Patanjali

Patanjali

Hey all! Quick shot of the garden. I just moved some new ones in to clear some space in veg, but all the mature plants are right about 8 weeks. Some are going to start getting the chop next week. Lots of Bodhi & Sannies gear coming up in the next round! As well as four pretty big Pineapple Expresses. I'll be sure to post some good non-HPS shots here in the next week or so.

Flower2

Patanjali

Patanjali

Wow, u did that girl some justice. Really looking forward to seeing how the rest of the room finishes up.
Thanks CD! Not the best round this round, but the next looks to be a lot better. I am chopping one of the blue taras today. Smells like blueberry muffins with a hint of rotten dank underneath. Not a big producer, but it was really affected by the nute lockout. I'm going to do another round of this to see how much better I can do.

Tara
Tara2

619ster

619ster

Very nice trimming/manicuring as usual! Have you ever tried drying untrimmed? You should try on a branch sometime. I'm never going back to trimming wet buds again! BIG difference in my smoke these days from when I was trying other methods. And I'm still getting it down, so it can only get better.

Patanjali

Patanjali

Very nice trimming/manicuring as usual! Have you ever tried drying untrimmed? You should try on a branch sometime. I'm never going back to trimming wet buds again! BIG difference in my smoke these days from when I was trying other methods. And I'm still getting it down, so it can only get better.
Thanks 6! I have so much to trim atm I've been trying to chop through it quickly. My hands are killing me. Working on #8 right now (the Ultimate). Still have 7 more to go after that.

It's been a long time since I tried to trim dry. All I remember is the leaves curling and it seemed like it was a huge pita. Maybe I need to try it again. Do you think it makes the taste/cure better?

Definitely let me know when you get a smoke report on that Chocolate Rain. That one looked super tasty.

More pictures later. Need to trim so I can move more plants over to the flower room!

;)

catdaddy

catdaddy

very nice run, P. that bud is looking exceptional and the haircut you have it was mean one. damn, now that i think about it, you make my buds look like shit. lol.
definitely got to step my trim job up after looking at your pic.

619ster

619ster

Nice nuggage!!! Is that the biggest one?

And yea bro the hanging untrimmed method works very well IMO. I used to have problems getting the right dryness before jarring when trimming wet. I'd either get it too wet, or too dry. To wet and the grass/green taste would get locked in. Too dry and it would be too dry and lose lots of weight/sponginess but taste good. Now with hanging untrimmed I get a 2-3 day window to get them at least off the stems and into paper bags. If they get too dry and I'm too lazy to trim I can always jar untrimmed to make sure it doesn't get too crispy. Taste is never grassy and taste like the strain is supposed to (if flushed right and not overloaded on salts/nutes). If jarred untrimmed it usually takes a trim and 1-2 days in a jar trimmed up to smoke good and cured. With the freshly dried and trimmed stuff from paper bags it can take more like 4-5 days to smoke good and cured. Give it a shot!!! Of course just like every aspect of this hobby, takes a lil dialing in!

Patanjali

Patanjali

very nice run, P. that bud is looking exceptional and the haircut you have it was mean one. damn, now that i think about it, you make my buds look like shit. lol.
definitely got to step my trim job up after looking at your pic.
Lmao, I don't think anything can make your buds look like shit! Those picts you just posted are freaking awesome!!! I do spend way too much time trimming. I can't help it, I battle OCD tendencies. Thanks for stopping by!

Nice nuggage!!! Is that the biggest one?

And yea bro the hanging untrimmed method works very well IMO. I used to have problems getting the right dryness before jarring when trimming wet. I'd either get it too wet, or too dry. To wet and the grass/green taste would get locked in. Too dry and it would be too dry and lose lots of weight/sponginess but taste good. Now with hanging untrimmed I get a 2-3 day window to get them at least off the stems and into paper bags. If they get too dry and I'm too lazy to trim I can always jar untrimmed to make sure it doesn't get too crispy. Taste is never grassy and taste like the strain is supposed to (if flushed right and not overloaded on salts/nutes). If jarred untrimmed it usually takes a trim and 1-2 days in a jar trimmed up to smoke good and cured. With the freshly dried and trimmed stuff from paper bags it can take more like 4-5 days to smoke good and cured. Give it a shot!!! Of course just like every aspect of this hobby, takes a lil dialing in!
That is the biggest one of the smallest plant. It was my Zilla contest mulligan. So didn't get as long of a veg as the others.

I definitely jarred my buds too early when I first starting with that technique. Totally ruins the buds imo. I've been trimming wet, letting them hang dry on the stem for about 4-8 days depending, then I put them in a paper bag, or a tupperware and burp them till they stop wicking moisture out from the center. Then I put them in jars, wait a day or so and check for any smell of ammonia. after a couple of days I then seal them tight in the jar, and I have even been experimenting with vac'ing out all the air with my foodsaver attachment. If you like it, I may have to try a dry trim even if it is on a branch or two.

all caught up, very nice brother!
Thanks for stopping by 420! things are really crazy busy around here, but I'll post some more picts here soon. Still have four more plants to trim as well, and one is a monster!

and here's he work that has been going on today and will continue tomorrow!

Bubble2

Patanjali

Patanjali

wow bro:woot: is all i have to say.
Thank you 420! Still trying to get things dialed in, but I'm happy to say, thy have been looking better each grow!

Here's what's left on Death Row (creeping while you're sleeping!) Still a Coletrain, Blue Tara, Kolossus, and Original Amnesia to chop!
Death row

And the flower room has been successfully flipped without a hole! Looking a lot better then last round. Chopping on a few of these should start as early as 6-7 weeks from now.

Flower

And Catdaddy, just for your amazing Bohdi'ness, Here's a shot of a Goji OG that went into flower last night. I did have one super stretchy pheno that I threw in earlier anticipating it would get tall. Then one White Lotus went to flower last night, and one more will go in the next couple of days. That's a 10 gallon squat pot for reference. Wish I would have sank it a little deeper, but oh well.

Goji

catdaddy

catdaddy

very nice bushes! looks like they've been perfectly trained, something i am still working on myself.
im looking forward to this up and coming round.

p.s. looking at that last pic of that Blue Tara, gives me the itch. she sure is a beauty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom